Enterprise Solution Architect (Corporate Functions)応募後で応募 求人ID R0041740 掲載日 08/19/2021 Location:Bratislava, Slovakia
Full-time. Flexible work available. Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
You will work as deeply technical senior and principal engineer who’ll be responsible for component architecture and technology leadership across product or project teams including technology selection and approach, detailed implementation strategy, development approach, process and scaling.
- Drive and influence cost synergy and technology re-use though alignment of business objectives and technical capabilities
- Corp Management Architect should have experience in the processes/tech for one or more of the following – Finance, HR, Corporate Communications, Legal & IP, Ethics and Compliance
- Influences and lead enterprise digital teams, IT leadership and business partners to maximize use of scalable enterprise service, whilst contributing to digital IT Strategy elaboration and implementation
- Provide expertise and leadership to cohesion on a both strategic and technically deep level. Influence and guide strategic technology decisions and quickly dive deep into a technology to drive implementation choices.
- Sole contributor or lead and influence internal and external teams implementing and evolving digital services
- Coaches, mentors and lead project teams building and delivering highly complex system implementations, within cross functional projects that allow the business to reach its strategic objectives in a cost-effective way.
- As the lead of the digital products delivery architecture and delivery team, this role will enable and support project teams and business teams in designing cloud-optimized solutions which drive improved efficiencies and remove / reduce Takeda’s technical debt
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong organizational change management and communication skills
Tools and Technology
- Deep architecture background with technical leadership experience of application design and development.
- Full-stack breadth of knowledge across the technical domains of architecture (applications, integration, information & data, compute & storage, networking, security, etc.).
- Software engineering leadership experience including design patterns, devops, CI/CD etc
What Takeda Can Offer You
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Paid leave
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Food stipend
- Professional Development
- Paid volunteering time
- Summer schedule
- Education and Internet allowance
- Referral bonus
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4060 gross per month (full time). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, increased payment is possible.
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
- We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
- When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
- We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
- We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
- We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
- We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
- And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people.
You’ll have access to:
- Daily allowance for meals
- Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
- Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses