ERP Platform Owner Supply Chain応募後で応募 求人ID R0103702 掲載日 08/23/2023 Location:Bratislava, Slovakia; Lodz, Poland
The Future Begins Here
People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future.
It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda.
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism:Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future.
TAKEDA is currently hiring for a ERP PLATFORM OWNERRP SUPPLY CHAIN in full-time with a hybrid-working set-up, in BRATISLAVA or in LODZ.
You will support the development and definition of the strategy for the product line capabilities by proactively identifying changes in business and the technology landscape, that would impact the ERP portfolio and developments through the lifecycle (SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA).
You will ensure integrated design, build and deployment and operations of responsible product line. Ensure that dependencies are understood, managed, and communicated.
Ensuring business continuity through operational and service excellence of responsible product lines.
Partner with leaders within the business and countries, possess strong knowledge of both business and technology, to drive ERP solutions to harmonization, optimization, and operational excellence of the ERP Services.
- Participate in the design of roadmaps for product line, ensuring integration into the overall product management roadmap and release plans (SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA, SAP eWM).
- Identify and solve complex problems impacting global disciplines on a global level and oversees implementations and implications to be solved.
- Center design and operations around word class user experience for ERP Product Line Order Fulfilment (SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA, SAP MM/LE, SAP WM/eWM).
- Participate in the definition of user requirements, user stories, specifications and the update/review of Design Papers and process flows. Working closely with the business process leads, IT team members and third-party providers to deliver new application solutions and enhancements to existing applications.
- Act as the subject matter expert for Order Fulfilment for stakeholders and liaison/driver for business community. Possess strong knowledge of both business and technology regarding ERP solutions and developments.
- Work with other cross functional team members to resolve highly complex problems with a global impact on the business and identifies opportunities to streamline business and/or layered system processes.
- Ensure ongoing operations and run for Product Line areas in collaboration with the product delivery services.
- Actively engage with the release and engagement teams, major programs ensuring active adoption and deployment of product line capabilities. Support active engagements and continuous improvement as required.
- Drive investigations, gain support, and implement emerging technologies that can provide business value to Takeda.
- Ensure alignment with Business Process Owners and IT Business Partners to drive engagement, process design, prioritization, and deployment support across the respective areas.
- Ensure good documentation practices are followed including the guidelines provided based on different SDLC methodologies.
Education, Behavioural Competencies and Skills:
- Minimum 10 years of experience of SAP functional, configuration in SAP ECC SCM/MM/LE, ideally WM/eWM, integration through interfaces using EDI.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Supply Chain
- Strong technical / application development skills.
- Experience as a workstream team member in a full lifecycle implementation for a major SAP application implementation.
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
- Ability to analyse a wide variety of data and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage business and provider relationships.
- Experience with implementing major third-party systems.
- Extensive experience with SDLC methodology and the validation process, including writing deliverables for validated systems.
- Experience working with multiple teams across a matrixed organization to implement solutions.
- Pharmaceutical industry and drug development experience.
- SAP certification within module and/or technology nice to have
- Experience in Project Management is an advantage
- Exposure to S/4 HANA is a "nice to have"
What Takeda can offer you
No investment we make pays greater dividends than taking good care of our people. We offer you:
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- A comprehensive salary and benefits package
The position is posted in multiple locations.
Specifically for Slovakia, due to local regulations, the minimum salary for a Bratislava employee in this role will be € 3850 gross per month (full-time).
The actual remuneration package (both in Slovakia and in the other locations) will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications. Increased payment is possible.
Here are a few benefits our employees are enjoying at Takeda.
- Medical Care Program
- Multisport Card
- Referral Bonus
- Annual Bonus
To get a full picture of what we are offering, follow this link for Bratislava and this for Lodz http://newcareer.visme.co/view/90o0w4v6-tbs-benefits.
About Takeda Corporate Functions
At Takeda, we are guided by our purpose of creating better health for people, brighter future for the world.
Every corporate function plays a role in making sure we – as a Takeda team – can discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people, and the planet.
People join Takeda because they share in our purpose. And they stay because we’re committed to an inclusive, safe, and empowering work environment that offers exceptional experiences and opportunities for everyone to pursue their own ambitions.
At Takeda we unite in diversity.
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where individuals are recognized for the diverse backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continually improving workplace experience and accessibility for everyone, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our Team.
Ready to apply? Go to takedajobs.com