ERP Senior Platform Owner SAP IBP Supply Planning Expert応募後で応募 求人ID R0103725 掲載日 08/16/2023 Location:Bratislava, Slovakia; Lodz, Poland
The Future Begins Here
People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future.
It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda.
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism:Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future.
ERP Senior Platform Owner SAP IBP Supply Planning Expertwill be accountable to develop and define the vision & strategy for product and platform capabilities for supply chain planning by identifying business and technology necessities. Platform Owner will be also accountable to manage ERP demand and delivery and the lifecycle of these platforms (SAP ECC, SAP APO, SAP S4/HANA, SAP IBP and SAP BTP), for design, build and delivery solutions for these platforms and products. Responsibility will be to outline dependencies across platforms, products and projects and ensure this is communicated understood, managed throughout the stakeholder community. Maintaining business continuity through operational and service excellence for these platforms and products. Collaboration with leaders within the business and countries, possess strong knowledge of both business and technology, to drive ERP solutions to harmonization, optimization and operational excellence of the ERP Services.
- Participate in the design of roadmaps for the platform and products, ensuring integration into the overall product management roadmap and release plans (SAP ECC, SAP APO SAP S4/HANA, SAP IBP, SAP BTP).
- Identify and solve complex problems impacting global disciplines on a global level and oversees implementations and implications to be solved.
- Center design and operations around word class user experience for ERP platform and products for Supply Chain Planning (SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA, SAP APO, SAP IBP).
- Participate in the definition of user requirements, user stories, specifications and the update/review of design papers and process flows. Working closely with the business process leads , IT team members and third-party providers to deliver new application solutions and enhancements to existing applications.
- Act as the subject matter expert for Supply Chain Planning for stakeholders and liaison/driver for business community. Possess strong knowledge of both business and technology regarding ERP solutions and developments.
- Work with other cross functional team members to resolve highly complex problems with a global impact on the business and identifies opportunities to streamline business and/or layered system processes.
- Ensure ongoing operations and run for platform and products in collaboration with the product delivery services.
- Actively engage with the release and engagement teams, major programs ensuring active adoption and deployment of product line capabilities. Support active engagements and continuous improvement as required.
- Drive investigations, gain support, and implement emerging technologies that can provide business value to Takeda.
- Ensure alignment with business process owners and IT business partners to drive engagement, process design, prioritization and deployment support across the respective areas.
- Ensure good documentation practices are followed including the guidelines provided based on different SDLC methodologies.
- Minimum 8 years of SAP functional, configuration in SAP ECC MRP, SAP APO ideally SAP IBP integration through interfaces using EDI.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain Planning or equivalent.
- Strong technical / application development skills.
- Experience as a workstream team member in a full lifecycle implementation for a major SAP application implementation.
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
- User centricity at the core
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of data and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage business and provider relationships.
- Experience with implementing major third-party systems.
- Extensive experience with SDLC methodology and the validation process, including writing deliverables for validated systems.
- Experience with working with multiple teams across a matrixed organization to implement solutions.
- Pharmaceutical industry and drug development experience.
- Takeda Operations – comprehensive understanding of Takeda’s operating structure and methods, including a thorough knowledge of the foreign-owned parent company a plus.
- SAP certification within module and/or technology desired
- Experience in Agile SCRUM
What Takeda can offer you
No investment we make pays greater dividends than taking good care of our people. We offer you:
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- A comprehensive salary and benefits package
The position is posted in multiple locations.
Specifically for Slovakia, due to local regulations, the minimum salary for a Bratislava employee in this role will be € 4500 gross per month (full-time).
The actual remuneration package (both in Slovakia and in the other locations) will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications. Increased payment is possible.
Here are a few benefits our employees are enjoying at Takeda.
- Medical Care Program
- Multisport Card
- Referral Bonus
- Annual Bonus
To get a full picture of what we are offering, follow this link for Bratislava and this for Lodz http://newcareer.visme.co/view/90o0w4v6-tbs-benefits.
About Takeda Corporate Functions
At Takeda, we are guided by our purpose of creating better health for people, brighter future for the world.
Every corporate function plays a role in making sure we – as a Takeda team – can discover and deliver life-transforming treatments, guided by our commitment to patients, our people, and the planet.
People join Takeda because they share in our purpose. And they stay because we’re committed to an inclusive, safe, and empowering work environment that offers exceptional experiences and opportunities for everyone to pursue their own ambitions.
At Takeda we unite in diversity.
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where individuals are recognized for the diverse backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continually improving workplace experience and accessibility for everyone, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our Team.
Ready to apply? Go to takedajobs.com