ETL Developer応募後で応募 求人ID R0063637 掲載日 05/09/2022 Location:Bratislava, Slovakia
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
- Develops, maintains, and integrates processes which extract data from standardized or varied data sources; transforms data for storing in proper formats and structures for querying and analysis; loads data into target data structures in the Enterprise Data Backbone
- Participates on a project / product team working closely with business analysts and other team members to ensure that the end to end designs meet the business and data requirements; responsible for unit testing, implementation of solution, and providing KT to the run organization for maintenance and support of existing solutions.
- Develops processes to be applied to extracted source data to move to target state; Writes data cleansing functions to get data to proper prunes data set to include only fields needed; translates source code values to target value.
- Develops processes which load the transformed data into end target systems (database, file, application, etc.); may apply different techniques based on business needs including inserting new data into target; Overwrite existing data with cumulative information; Updates existing data at some frequency; Creates data validation steps in this layer to ensure loaded data
- Build repeatable automated and sustainable Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes leveraging Enterprise platforms in the Organization such as IISCS and Informatica BDM
- Standardizes free form values to codes; Derives new values through calculations on existing fields; Merges data from multiple in order to generate on consolidated source for the target
- Exercises independent decision making to creates processes which initiate the ETL or Batch cycle; develops processes for extracted data loading to destination database
- Performs data profiling of source data in order to identify data quality issues and anomalies, business knowledge embedded in data; natural keys, and meta data information
- Ensures proper configuration management and change controls are implemented; Provides technical assistance and cross training to other team members; Creates data validation rules on source data to confirm the data has correct and/or expected values.
- Sorts and Aggregates records into rollup where multiple records are represented; Creates surrogate key values to use in place of multiple natural keys; Turns multiple columns into multiple rows or vice– versa (Transposing or Pivoting); Splits multi-valued column data into multiple columns; Disaggregates repeating columns into separate detail table(s); Creates lookup tables; Looks up and validates reference information as part of data validation
- Participates in the ceremonies associated with the project / product development working with the BU leads , business and data analysts, and team members in order to analyze and clarify business requirements;
- Use of JIRA to report the issues and track the progress of the stories
Maintain the required Technical documents and ad-here to the processes and best practices put in place for Informatica Development