Global Data Migration Lead ERP応募後で応募 求人ID R0038967 掲載日 07/07/2021 Location:Bratislava, Slovakia
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create, and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As a Global Data Migration Lead, you'll…
Drive the entire strategy to migrate data from several legacy applications into the Takeda ERP environment. You´ll also be responsible for planning, strategizing and when applicable executing the data migration effort for all ERP projects and initiatives. You will coordinate the building, managing and maintaining a repeatable data load and migration process for SAP implementations and work with the TCC customers data lead in managing the data migration team.
- Responsible for driving the development and continuous innovation of SAP BODS ETL tools, workflows, dataflows and when requested loading of data using IDOCs and LSMW.
- Provide hands-on leadership and direction and lead Data Migration deliverables.
- Overseeing and ensuring delivery of all aspects of data analysis, mapping and transfer. Owning the quality of the migrated data and the validity of the migration processes and operation.
- Coordinate and Manage the Data Migration specialists, ensuring they thoroughly understand the requirements and designs as well as the project plans and the key milestones that the Data Migration teams have to achieve
- Establish a strong working relationship and engaging with functional team leads (both internal and external) and to source target data rules and share data profiling information.
- Establish a strong working relationship and engaging with the ERP Product Services Organization ensuring that sizing of data migration tool is correct, right architectural setup chosen, setup in secure and compliant manner, etc.
- Ensure that the IT environment meets all applicable regulatory, quality, legal, and compliance requirements - including licensing of software and data protection acts (DPA, GDPR, etc.).
- Ensure that all service is delivered in accordance with all applicable compliance requirements, e.g. JSOX, GxP.
- Adhere to the organization’s strategy for managing SAP systems and the policies, standards, procedures and methods necessary to implement the strategy
Skills and Qualifications
- Min. 10+ years of IT work experience, which includes project management, people management, org. change management, etc,
- At least 3 full life cycles on large of SAP Data Migrations on large programmes with experience of Waterfall and Agile methodologies and data migration tools.
- Deep understanding of SAP Data Migration processes including preparation of plan, timing of data loads, identify dependencies, sequencing of tasks is a must.
- Technical expertise in BODS is considered essential.
- Communication – ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
- Analytical Skills – ability to analyze a wide variety of data and make appropriate decisions.
- Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working in an international environment.
- Bachelors or other advanced degree
What Takeda Can Offer You
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Paid leave
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Food stipend
- Professional Development
- Paid volunteering time
- Summer schedule
- Education and Internet allowance
- Referral bonus
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4060 gross per month (full time). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, increased payment is possible.
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
- We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
- When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
- We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
- We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
- We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
- We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
- And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people.
You’ll have access to:
- Daily allowance for meals
- Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
- Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses