.Net Lead Engineer応募後で応募 求人ID R0039996 掲載日 09/17/2021 Location:Bratislava, Slovakia; Remote
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Technology Capability Center (TCC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create, and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As a .NET Lead Engineer, you'll…
Provide technical leadership and oversight to the design, development, and delivery of .NET 5 microservices applications in large to complex systems across different technical functions or regions.
Build interfaces for modern internet applications using the latest back-end technologies. Oversee technical and design decisions for .NET 5 projects and use broad and deep knowledge across technical disciplines to explore, identify and propose solutions in order to improve efficiency and effectiveness of IT systems.
- Deep understanding and working experience in .NET 5/.NET Core and ASP.NET Core.
- Create microservices using .NET 5 and ASP.NET Core.
- Implement OAuth 2.0 authentication on APIs.
- Connect to MS SQL Server databases to perform data operations.
- Adapting scalable APIs for modern internet applications using the latest .NET microservices technologies.
- Design and implementation of reusable libraries across applications.
- Responsible for pull request review and mentoring of more junior team members.
- Guides decisions with projects and other IT groups by using persuasion and negotiation skills to reach agreement on approach and implementation.
- Oversees the impact of user enhancement requests to support one or more business solutions and investigates these problems/system requirements.
- Leads the development of application code and unit tests in .NET 5, .NET Core, and ASP.NET Core.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Work experience as .Net development lead (.NET 5).
- Ideally more than 6 years of experience in development and/or IT.
- Proficient in of C#, ASP.NET Core and JSON.
- Proficient with design and development of Web APIs (REST).
- Experience using docker with Web APIs.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of design patterns.
- Proficient with collaborative tools like Git.
- Self-starter with a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills, a team player with a 'winning as a team' attitude.
- Ability to write and speak in the English language.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working in an international environment.
- Experience with GitHub and GitHub Actions.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Experience working in a life sciences environment.
- Familiarity with regulated systems and general level of understanding of quality systems validation.
What Takeda Can Offer You
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Paid leave
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Food stipend
- Professional Development
- Paid volunteering time
- Summer schedule
- Education and Internet allowance
- Referral bonus
Similarly, situated employees earn 4750 Euros a month. Salary is based on experience.
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
- We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
- When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
- We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
- We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
- We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
- We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
- And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people.
You’ll have access to:
- Daily allowance for meals
- Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
- Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses