SAP Data Migration Services Lead応募後で応募 求人ID R0044954 掲載日 09/17/2021 Location:Bratislava, Slovakia; Remote
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Technology Capability Center (TCC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative, and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create, and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As a SAP Data Migration Services Lead, you'll…
Support driving the strategy to migrate data from several legacy apps into the Takeda ERP environment. You will also be responsible for planning and when applicable, executing the data migration effort for all ERP projects and initiatives.
- Use SAP Data Services built in Functions to transform the data, created SAP Data Services Jobs scripts to automate data loads and variables with Parameters.
- Provide hands-on technical support and direction of data migration deliverables for ERP project and programs.
- Develop SAP Data Services ETL and SAP Information Steward jobs to pull data from legacy applications into Takeda ERP.
- Create Jobs, Workflows and Data Flows in SAP BODS, creating Source Tables, Target tables, refreshing tables with data loaded into SAP and performing basic DBA jobs
- Taking part in and responsible for complete end to end Mocks and Loads in the Productive environment supporting the projects teams in data cleansing, field mapping, loads, validation and identifying the issues during the load
Skills and Qualifications
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Extensive experience with SAP Master Data Management (e.g. MDG) is considered essential.
- Deep understanding of SAP Data Migration processes and challenges including preparation of plan, timing of data loads, identify dependencies, sequencing of tasks is a must.
- Prior hands-on experience in Data Migration using LSMW, IDocs, BAPI and BDC and other technologies.
- Demonstrable experience of at least 3 years as a Data Migration Specialist in a complex ERP environment
- Experience of working in a complex, multi-priority / matrix organization.
- Experience of working within delivery teams for projects of significant size in onsite / offshore and hybrid model.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to interact with SME’s and other project team members in a project setting
- Successful teamwork experience (collaborating on group/team projects)
- Strong leader, collaborator, team player, and individual contributor
- Flexible and adaptable when work direction needs to change
- Good communication, listening, and influencing skills
What Takeda Can Offer You
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Paid leave
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Food stipend
- Professional Development
- Paid volunteering time
- Summer schedule
- Education and Internet allowance
- Referral bonus
Similarly, situated employees earn 4750 Euros a month. Salary is based on experience.
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
- We care about your future. So, we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
- When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
- We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
- We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and additional time off for maternity, paternity, and parental leave.
- We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
- We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office; you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
- And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people.
You’ll have access to:
- Daily allowance for meals
- Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
- Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses