SAP Product Owner応募後で応募 求人ID R0059668 掲載日 05/09/2022 Location:Bratislava, Slovakia
SAP Product Owner
Full-time. Flexible work available. Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Technology Capability Center (TCC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As a SAP Product Owner you'll manage product delivery within the Takeda portfolio and will be responsible for the day-to-day development and alignment of delivery to the strategic vision. The Product Owner is focused on delivery, release plans and communicating progress to stakeholders.
- Set ambitious and clear product vision and communicate it effectively to stakeholders, the team, and the rest of the unit.
- End to end team output strategy from inception to production
- Collaboration with stakeholders to ensure digital vision and products align within team strategy and requirements
- Accountable for product specific KPIs once solution enters production and communicate regular tracking to stakeholders
- Works closely with functional partners to establish each product’s business value and support messaging, communication and customer outreach as necessary
- Facilitates release planning with stakeholders as well as demos
- Is a key role on Agile team(s) and works onsite with the team on a daily basis
- Integrates usability studies and research into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and ensure customer driven design
- Manage dependencies with other team’s functions while identifying, building and managing strategic partnership across the different teams
- Typical work products: Prioritized Feature Roadmap Target Outcomes and Product Performance Metrics, User Stories and backlog, Customer Readiness and Engagement Plan, Leadership Reporting, Vendor Assessment and Recommendations
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures related to SAP Analytics solutions and SAP Data
- 5+ years demonstrating a high degree of proficiency in designing and developing complex, high-quality analytical solutions using SAP Analytics Solutions
- 3+ more years in a business operations or business execution type role linked to the Product domain
- Hands-on experience working with SAP Analytics Solutions.
- Experienced in facilitating agile ceremonies, managing a backlog/release plan, tracking team level metrics, removing blockers (burndown chart, release burn up, etc.)
- Deep experience leading/working with teams in an agile setting
- Domain based expertise linked directly to the data domain in scope
- Strong collaborator with cross-functional teams from tech, design, and business
- Strong communication skills with comfort in speaking with business stakeholders
Tools and Technology
- Experience with SAP Analytics products (inc. non-SAP tool integrations a plus)
- Experience with SAP BW and BO (min. 5 years)
What Takeda Can Offer You
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Paid leave
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Food stipend
- Professional Development
- Paid volunteering time
- Summer schedule
- Education and Internet allowance
- Referral bonus
Similarly, situated employees earn 4.050 Euros a month. Salary is based on experience.
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
- We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
- When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
- We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
- We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
- We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
- We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people.
You’ll have access to:
- Daily allowance for meals
- Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
- Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses