Senior Cognos Analytics Consultant応募後で応募 求人ID R0062350 掲載日 05/04/2022 Location:Bratislava, Slovakia
Senior Cognos Analytics Consultant
Full-time. Flexible work available. Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of strong hands-on experience with IBM Cognos Analytics; including architecting, designing, & implementing solutions
- Extensive experience developing reports in Cognos, including experience with the following functionality: multi-page output, bursting, prompting, layout component references, drill-through definitions, conditional styles, utilizing already-written custom controls, custom HTML/CSS, macros
- Substantial experience building robust metadata models on top of relational data sources in Framework Manager and/or Data Modules
- Experienced handling Cognos Admin functions such as reporting scheduling, backup scheduling, content deployment between environments, folder and object security, license/group/role assignment, system status monitoring, and error investigation/troubleshooting
- Experience installing and configuring new instances of Cognos Analytics as well as upgrading existing instances (experience with distributed environments preferred)
- Familiar with Cognos Dashboards, Stories, and Explore functionality
- Experience with dimensional modeling in Cognos (Transformer, Dimensionally-Modeled Relational, Dynamic Cubes)
- Experience with dimensional-style reporting in Cognos and using dimensional (MDX) functions to build queries off dimensional sources such as Cognos PowerCubes, DMR packages, TM1, or SSAS cubes.
- Integration with Cognos Analytics: The ability to publish packages into Cognos Analytics, and build solutions that allow effective reporting in Cognos Analytics
Soft / Project Management Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate with both business & technical teams
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience sticking to scope and pushing back on clients when appropriate in order to ensure optimal outcomes
- Excellent organizational skills
General Technical and Data Experience and Skills
- Strong grasp of general technical concepts and best practices and ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Foundational knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Understanding of security concepts such as AD/LDAP, authentication/authorization, SSO, SSL certificates, etc.
- Strong understanding of and at least some hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure & services (such as AWS)
What Takeda Can Offer You
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Paid leave
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Food stipend
- Professional Development
- Paid volunteering time
- Summer schedule
- Education and Internet allowance
- Referral bonus
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is €3600 gross per month (full time). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, increased payment is possible.
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
- We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match of gross salary. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
- When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
- We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
- We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
- We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
- We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
- And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people.
You’ll have access to:
- Daily allowance for meals
- Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
- Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses