Manager, Warehouse Operations応募 後で応募 求人ID R0015716 掲載日 01/03/2020 Location:Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Responsible for managing and organizing activities encompassing warehousing, transportation, and inventory control of raw materials & chemicals, bulk drug substance and MRO spare parts throughout the plant.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the warehouse personnel to ensure all necessary Warehouse Operations are completed on time and safely while following all on site SOPs.
- Responsible for supervision of receiving, storage, internal/external transportation of batch related, miscellaneous, and other materials, and maintenance of GMP compliant warehouse.
- Manage and develop warehouse personnel; including day-to day operations, training, performance management, and attendance.
- Interact with plant management on operating issues relative to transportation, warehouse, and inventory control that impact plant operations.
- Adheres to corporate trade compliance regarding import/export.
- Maintains department schedules which support production without delays.
- Plan and coordinate efficient transfer of materials and finished products to and from production and warehouse areas.
- Responsible for maintaining proper inventory control procedures and documentation for all raw materials and production supplies and finished product produced, stored, and shipped from the plant.
- Adheres to all environmental, health and safety SOPs, regulatory requirements, equipment, policies and procedures, including any department specific requirements.
- Support plant-wide strategic plan programs and activities.
- Complete mandatory training within required timeframe.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years of warehouse experience in a GXP environment; or
- High School Diploma with 7-10 years of warehouse experience in a GXP environment.
- Ability to supervise activities of warehouse through subordinates with a minimum of 3 years managing others.
- Proficient in warehouse management systems and pc environments.
- Manage multiple priorities in a warehouse setting.
- Current or Prior Forklift certification.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. ERP system knowledge - SAP preferred.
- The position requires a combination of sedentary work and walking around the cGMP facility.
- Must be capable of climbing, kneeling, stooping and frequent lifting of up to 30 lbs. up and down to head and chest level. Occasionally will lift 50 lbs.
- May occasionally work in a clean room environment and wear special garments and personal protective equipment (e.g. hard hats, safety shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs) due to safety requirements in specific areas.
- Little to no travel
Brooklyn Park, MN