Quality Control Manager応募 後で応募 求人ID R0011606 掲載日 10/10/2019 Location:Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Manager, Quality Control
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Manager, Quality Control in our Brooklyn Park, MN office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Manager, Quality Control working on the Quality team, you will be empowered to Represent QC business processes and mentor QC Analyst, and a typical day will include:
- Supervise and mentor QC Analysts on a daily basis
- Responsible for leading and managing complex projects of diverse scope within QC and cross-functionally.
- Proactively plans and prioritizes lab operations, managing operational efficiency and budget
- Independently exercises judgment for broadly defined practices, procedures and policies to select methods, techniques and evaluation criterion
- Decisions have a high impact on future Quality Control processes and procedures and may affect other departments within the organization
- Demonstrate an understanding of company priorities, objectives and project timelines. This includes understanding how QC activities affect the business.
- Demonstrate a thorough theoretical understanding and sound scientific judgment to assess analytical outcomes, data and results, and direct work actions.
- Review SOPs, studies, validation documentation, change controls and investigations to maintain compliance.
- Independently manage personnel development, annual performance reviews and performance issues with minimal guidance.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in any Life Sciences with relevant laboratory coursework and 8+ years of relevant experience, 3+ years supervisory experience preferred
In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary work and standing for extended periods of time in the Quality Control labs
Willingness to travel to various meetings or training, this could include overnight trips
Requires approximately 5% travel
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Brooklyn Park, MN