Supervisor Document Control応募後で応募 求人ID R0022484 掲載日 09/03/2020 Location:Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Supervisor Document Control in our Brooklyn Park, MN office.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Supervisor Document Control working on the Quality team, A typical day will include:
- Supervisor the Document Control team and provide organizational management of the Document Control Systems and infrastructure improvements.
- Establish and/or maintain a procedural framework for collecting controlled documents, including developing and/or enhancing procedures and tools; managing and enforcing the collection, distribution and filing of controlled documents, and conducting periodic audits.
- Provide training to on-site personnel in records management practices and use of the document management system.
- Perform Business System Administrator activities within the document management system.
- Supervise and mentor employees within Document Control.
- Lead the completion of project milestones by analyzing the situation, developing recommendations, and creating solutions to solve problems.
- Delegate responsibilities to direct reports as appropriate, to achieve department goals and meet customer needs; assures prioritization of tasks is communicated to team.
- Oversee development and implementation of processes and procedures for streamlining the department activities and meeting customer needs.
- Ensure documents contain accurate information and disseminate information throughout the organization.
- Perform system administration for electronic document management system.
- Lead and coordinate collection of documents/records in support of facility audits.
- Oversee tracking and trending of quality metrics related to Doc Control.
- Provide customer assistance and training to user base on use of the document management system
- Complete mandatory training within required time frame
- Perform additional tasks and duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Degree in Records Managements, Library Science or Management Information Systems desirable
- 8+ years in document control or a related field within a regulated industry preferred
- 2+ years supervisory experience preferred
- 3 to 5 years of cGMP experience preferred
- Must have previous work experience with GxP documentation requirements.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to provide presentations to large groups
- Must have basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office Applications, Adobe Acrobat, and electronic databasesEll. Should also be able to navigate, conduct searches and complete online forms for the purpose of training, performance management and self-service
- Must have experience with Documentation Control Systems
- Wrist and hand motion (e.g. typing, writing)
- Requires lifting and carrying items weighing up to 25 pounds unassisted.
- Requires frequent bending, reaching, and repetitive hand movements, standing, walking, squatting and sitting, with some lifting up and down to head and chest level, kneeling, and stooping regularly throughout a regular work shift.
- Willingness to travel to various meetings or training, this could include overnight trips.
- Requires approximately 5% travel.
Brooklyn Park, MN