Commercial Lead GI応募後で応募 求人ID R0086196 掲載日 10/16/2023 Location:Brussels, Belgium
- Drive deep understanding of patient journeys and identify leverage points and opportunities for Takeda GI brands under his/her responsibility, acting on this through an integrated cross-functional approach, with considerations to the current market conditions and customer needs.
- Lead the brand strategic planning process, from analysis to strategy and tactics development, with the support of the Brand and Customer Manager GI.
- Ensure GI plans are developed, implemented and monitored in conjunction with relevant cross functional teams and aligned with the Global brand strategy and Regional execution guidance.
- Drive brand value, positioning, awareness and advocacy among customers on national and account level. Ensure competitive readiness and market shaping.
- Ensure Brand Plan, Account Plans and customer journeys contain tailor made OCE strategies.
- Embed a high patient and customer focus, placing the patients and customers at the center of every business decision.
- Champion exchanges with other LOC’s and Eucan/CSEE regions to leverage best practices in line with Takeda growth mindset for the benefits of the GI patients.
Business Strategy and Management
- Assist the BUD GI with the development and implementation of BU strategic and tactical plans.
- Lead the development and implementation of the local brand strategies for GI brands including OCE strategy, aligned with suggested regional & global plans.
- Anticipate and capitalize on stakeholders’ market trends to create a competitive advantage. Recommend and gain approval from senior management for alternative and innovative approaches to maximize brand opportunities.
- Collect and analyze data and insights on market dynamics, customer trends, brand positioning and competitors’ activities. Establish and assess KPIs for brand awareness, adoption and advocacy. Track and communicate sales performance and account plans progress.
- Lead and take ownership for key financial tasks for the brand including the development of annual budgets, operating plan, market sales forecasts, quarterly updates, patient flow etc. and follow-up of them.
- Support Key Account Managers (and other relevant customer facing roles) with account prioritization, segmentation of HCPs and digital HCP materials to meet the customer needs.
- Represent the Belgian GI Team at CSEE/Eucan level for the GI brands under his/her responsibility.
- Develop and maintain strong, effective, and constructive team relationships (GI Specialists and their associations, Advisory groups) and KOL networks by taking a leadership role in the communication and liaison between all external customers.
- Identify and raise relevant issues, and proposing potential solutions, through the appropriate internal and external channels.
- Partner with key internal departments (PVA, Medical, CE, …) to ensure cross-functional input and support.
- Partner with the sales force and sales management to develop brand strategies. Provide input to sales manager and training groups in the development of training material and programs.
Risk Management, forecasting and controls
- Support the BU Director in managing the company’s risk profile including, Code of Conduct and the Health and Safety performance of the business.
- Proactively identifying brand opportunities and issues that require analysis of Business Information to create new approaches or new market opportunities.
- Spend and monitor operating expenses linked to the brands.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Master education in science, economics, management or equivalent.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 5 years work experience in pharmaceutical industry (Rx market).
- Work experience as brand manager and product specialist is a key asset.
- Experience with product launches and OCE from commercial, marketing, or sales roles from the pharmaceutical industry.
- A demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, proactively drive. opportunities to meet brand objectives, and effectively influence internal and external partners.
Knowledge of translating scientific data into clear strategy and market appearance
- High level of strategic and analytical thinking around a product.
- Experience of building co-created initiatives with key health care stakeholders to find, co-create and deliver ‘win-win-win’ solutions.
- Understanding of the Belgian health care environment and therapeutic area where the brand/s operate.
Leadership Skills & Behaviors
- Strategic approach, business acumen, focus on key priorities, entrepreneurship, balance between the long-term vision and short-term goals.
- Independent, focused, team leader and strong executer with high level of initiative in problem-solving.
- Communication & strong interpersonal skills with an ability to influence others at high level.
- Fluent (written and spoken) in Dutch, French and English.