Key Account Manager - Neuroscience応募後で応募 求人ID R0059498 掲載日 02/24/2022 Location:Brussels, Belgium
Takeda Neuroscience is driven by the unmet need of patients with neurologic and psychiatric diseases. Our mission is to bring innovative and potentially disease-modifying medicines to these individuals. We are committed to raising awareness, building strategic partnerships with both industry and advocacy, educating patients and physicians, and broadening access to therapies.
We are searching for an experienced Key Account Manager, who will be responsible for leading and developing local strategic customer relationships to grow Takeda´s business, focusing on the Neuroscience area, in particular ADHD.
- Deliver agreed strategy and all necessary tactics within the key accounts to drive Takeda performance, including and not limited to delivering product and therapeutic knowledge, detailing to prescribers, and negotiating sales terms with hospital pharmacies
- Run high-level scientific meetings with customers to convey product importance
- Operate in a manner that is always in line with compliance and legal requirements and according to the marketing and sales strategies
- Formulate comprehensive and insightful key account plans to build, manage and improve trustful relationships with key stakeholders
- Analyze territory sales and competitors together with customer behavior, perform local marketing and sales analyses, and gain patient flow insights
- Track and communicate KPIs and performance metrics as defined in the account plan
- Create business plans and connections to shape the market/therapy landscape
- Weekly reporting and analyzing and follow-up of activities in the CRM system
- Life Sciences Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- You must be fluent in Dutch and French and have good English skills
- More than 3 years of experience in promoting specialty care. Experience in Neurosciences is a plus, but not mandatory
- You have a driver’s license and are willing to be on the road 4-5 days per week
- You have knowledge of the national healthcare system and experience in communicating and negotiating with healthcare decision-makers and managing complex networks
- You have demonstrated ability to convert market and therapy knowledge into business success
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best-in-class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.