Patient Advocacy Manager応募 後で応募 求人ID R0009753 掲載日 06/25/2019 Location:Brussels, Belgium
Reporting to the Head of Patient Value & Access the Patient Advocacy
- Create services that improve patient care in co creation and collaboration with patients and PAGs.
- Be the voice of the patient internally and give the patient a voice externally.
- Establish and maintain a trusted relationship with patients, patient organisations, patient experts and patient advocates
- Identifies (new) patient organisations, patient experts, patient advocates and maps networks.
- Act as an internal ambassador, who helps to embed patient centric mind-set in our day-to-day work in the Belgian LOC and gives the patients a voice externally
- Helps to build Takeda Belgium’s reputation by supporting Takeda’s corporate philosophy and strategy in close collaboration with the Public affairs and corporate communication department
- Work closely together with the Patient Service manager (medical department) and build an integrated strategic patient affairs plan aligned with the BU’s and the public affairs department
- Responsible for the planning, organization, implementation and monitoring of services or programs that improve patient care, that empower them to be an active contributor in their own healthcare. for example :
- Create and/or support patient communities and patient organisations
- Set up initiatives to increase the professionalism of patient organisations and empower patient experts and advocates
- Identify innovative ways of including the patient voice in the market access process
- Monitors and maintains a high level of field intelligence to assess, evaluate, interpret and incorporate the currently available programs, as well as unmet needs and requests of internal and external stakeholders and shares them in a compliant manner with relevant business functions
- Develop effective working relationships with relevant internal stakeholders to understand the business requirements for delivery of optimal patient services
- Be familiar with internal and external regulations and local laws in relation to programs regulating interaction between the pharmaceutical industry and patients (organisations)
- Be a role model in the field of Ethics & compliance
- Monitors and maintains a high level of field intelligence to assess, evaluate, interpret and incorporate the currently available programs, as well as unmet needs and requests of internal and external stakeholders. Based on that analysis and knowledge of the patient journey and the needs assessment, provide input and propose projects for the overall brand plans
- Maintains open dialogue with internal stakeholders to share field intelligence regularly;
- Work cross-functionally and with external vendors/suppliers to ensure flawless project execution: to develop program components, SOP’s, and to test, launch and evaluate and refine, as required, the initial program.
- Continue to monitor projects post-implementation to assess impact and fine tune as needed
- Complete projects within the target timeline and budget;
- Be familiar with internal regulations and local external laws in relation to programs regulating interaction between the pharmaceutical industry and patients (organisations)
- Understanding of the regulatory and legal arena for patient support programs and adherence programs
- Excellent understanding of project management, experience in innovative projects is a plus
- Knowledge of the health care system structure and financing
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial processes
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Capable of designing and delivering projects
- Insight into the needs and concerns of caregivers, and is able to represent their perspective in the during business planning and tactical development, keeping the customer needs first