Brand Manager Oncology応募 後で応募 求人ID R0013529 掲載日 10/26/2019 Location:Budapest, Hungary
Purpose of the Job:
The incumbent is responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing strategy of the brand(s) in Hungary and to develop strategic customer relationships with the relevant stakeholders.
Scope of activity is Hungary. The general responsibility/scope of activity are the brand(s) belonging to the Oncology Business Unit.
- Develop, implement and adopt the local marketing strategy for assigned products with a focus on enhancing the long-term strategic objectives of assigned Countries in the respective therapeutic area in line with corporate strategy to achieve short and long-range revenue and contribution targets for Takeda as a whole.
- Develop marketing strategies to support the consecution of company sales, market share and business objectives for each business year and use these objectives to build a local brand plan and action plan
- Analyze and consolidate a strong situational understanding, including market understanding, patient flow, market segmentation, key market drivers, and competition assessment.
- Define ambitious goals and marketing plans for the allocated products in agreement with the Commercial Head to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Propose budget plans to Commercial Head in order to cover marketing activities and ensure alignment with country P&L plan in order to effectively execute the marketing strategies
- Track and monitor the budget for allocated products with the support of Finance Controller.
- Build and strengthen KOL partnerships in line with corporate strategy and requirements.
- Monitor product performance and performance indicators. When needed, conduct market research from external and internal data sources to optimize product strategies.
- Organize and participate in national and international congresses, symposia, meetings, and training.
- Prepare all promotional material required for effective product promotion in line with Company promotional policy.
- Collaborate with the medical community - HCPs, HCOs, patient organizations and other stakeholder groups (sick funds, local authorities, etc.)
- Establish good communication with Commercial Head, KAMs and Medical support.
- Develop, plan and participate in the preparation, implementation, and execution of training programs for KAMs.
- Act as an ambassador for the Takeda brand, its vision, and values that achieve patient focus at all levels of the business.
- Operate in a manner that is always in line with compliance and legal requirements and according to the marketing and sales strategies
Education, behavioral competencies and skills
- University degree preferably in Medical, Pharmacy or Economics
- Fluent Hungarian and proficient level of English language (written & spoken)
- 2-4 years of pharmaceutical industry experience
- A good understanding of the national healthcare environment and health policy
- Strong analytical capabilities, well organized and resourceful
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, capable of multi-tasking and delivering results in a timely manner
- Proven ability to think cross-functionally
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build cross-cultural relationships
- Excellent knowledge of disease management and customer needs
- Launch experience with new products or major line extension