Supply Chain and Logistic Lead応募 後で応募 求人ID R0012539 掲載日 09/25/2019 Location:Budapest, Hungary
Reporting into the head of Finance
- Lead the development and implementation of Takeda commercial demand management with key internal stakeholders i.e. BU managers, Marketing Managers, Finance manager and relevant external customers i.e. wholesalers, hospitals, retailers etc.
- Coordinate and drive demand forecasts and demand forecast planning with commercial business functions and Global Demand Planners.
- Ensure up to date demand plan is APO DP for planning horizon.
- Facilitate monthly demand review meetings and ensure appropriate actions are addressed according to CAPA principles.
- Interact with Global Supply Chain functions on task and projects of relevance.
- Support the trade strategy for pharma chains, hospitals and self-dispensing doctors
- Develop and Implement the trade strategy for new products
- Support relevant commercial units in tender bidding.
- Manage business relationship with trade customers/partners.
- Coordinate and manage the business relationship with our external warehouse in country or region to guarantee and optimize stock and delivery for each channel.
- Act as single point of contact for customer order management department in supplying plants to secure seamless replenishment and import.
- Optimize Net Revenue Management.
- Coordinate and drive Local Market demand forecasts activities.
- Improve and maintain forecasting model and related processes in collaboration with Global Demand Planners
- Participate and contribute to monthly statistical forecast meeting with Global Demand Planner
- Create and maintain master data in systems according to responsibility
- Be a key business partner to Business Units & Finance in the LOC and actively challenge / review forecasts.
- Implement and document “New Product Forecast” and “Events” in forecast planning books
- Be a key business partner to Regional Supply Coordination and peer Commercial Demand colleagues
- Participate in Bi-lateral meetings with supplying plants.
- Ensure timely communication of supply disruptions – including timeline for resolution - to local stakeholders in corporation with local commercial colleagues.
- In case of local external sourcing: Establish a monthly S&OP meeting and communicate outcome to relevant parties.
- Define and monitor the right safety stock level in coordination with Business Units and Supplying plants.
- Develop and manage forecasts for external suppliers and licensed products, as well as create and follow orders and shipments.
- Ensure a proper management of local inventories and products delivery for all channels from Warehouse to final customers (avoid out of stock situation – match all delivery delay – improve communication etc.)
- Prepare and organize changes related to new dosage forms and packaging materials, for commercial and samples goods, in close collaboration with Regulatory, Quality functions and other relevant functions
- Work closely with Global Supply and Launch teams on new product launch and ensure on time launch.
- Interact with local customers and address supply chain related topics to relevant parties utilizing CAPA terminology.
- Interact with external distributors on all trade related topics
- Support development and execution of distribution concepts for new products
- Analyse and interpret commercial data and establish consistent reliable analysis across tools/systems for all distribution channels,
- Implement analytics and reports to Leadership management to facilitate decision making process
- Develop and improve reports and facilitate business decision in regards of stock management
- Ensure administrative follow-up in terms of invoicing, customs clearance process, material master data, and preparation of IMS Data.
- Ensure back-up for other Commercial entities if needed.
- Coordinate regional (MCO EE) SCH and Demand planning activities
- Update regional management on activities and progress
- Coordinate regional projects
- Identifies and undertakes specific projects when required in order to ensure undisrupted supply.
- Promotes and conducts the company’s business with the highest standards of integrity,; Demonstrating commitment to the values of Takeda-ism.
- Travel according to requirements – mainly domestic
- SAP Key user, module APO – MM – and BI tool
- Strategic thinking
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent know how in Excel and “data – mining”
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- SAP R3 and SAP APO DP knowledge
- Entrepreneurial and inquisitive in helping to establish new approaches
- Good negotiation skills with both external and internal stakeholders
- Familiar with the Pharma market and ability to identify trends
- Knowledge about marketed and pipeline products, therapeutic markets, pricing, contracting guidelines and other relevant healthcare policies
- Fluent in local language and English.