Agile Coach - DAB応募後で応募 求人ID R0019703 掲載日 06/11/2020 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
For the Takeda global scientific community who aspire to deliver transformative medicines to patients Scientific Informatics is the technology leader, with domain specific expertise, that provides innovative platforms and technologies to improve both operational efficiency and data-driven decision making. As an embedded partner Scientific Informatics is at the leading edge of both science and technology and proactively reacts to the changing scientific environment and needs of researchers in an agile fashion to deliver timely, value-adding solutions.
The Digital Advisory Board programs aim to ensure our growing data is easily accessible to everyone so we can help our patients and HCPs faster and more effectively.
Central Support – Central support will be at the forefront of driving new ways of working, collaborating and change. We need talent that are willing to be first adopters. Leaders who can help ensure learnings and best practices are leveraged across all of Takeda’s digital priorities
As disruptive technology changes the face of healthcare industry, Takeda will have a new role to play. We are taking a giant step forward to shape a new breed of organization. A future-ready organization that shape shifts as the world changes. We have embarked on a visionary journey to become a truly Living Business. A digital and data-driven organization with agile capabilities to respond quickly to new technology opportunities and changing customer expectations.
While others react to changing dynamics and disruption by building barriers around their digital solutions and patients, we understand that the global healthcare transformation can only be successful when we enter a new era of trust and collaboration by exchanging data, insights and knowledge.
We will explore new ways of working across Takeda. We will introduce agile capabilities and culture driving more intentional collaboration, innovation and partnerships across geographies and business units.
- Drive Takeda’s transformation to an Agile/Lean application development organization by educating and and supporting teams as they learn the principles of Scrum and Kanban.
- Develop Takeda’s workforce of the future by creating, procuring, facilitating and enabling digital and agile content designed to educate, inform, and engage a diverse global audience.
- Unleash the creativity of Takeda’s employees through the creation and facilitation of design thinking workshops that help participants transcend current technical and mindset constraints to think about.
- Conduct needs assessments to drive the creation of relevant learning content that supports digital transformation, including design thinking, agile application development, and emerging technologies.
- Drive digital transformation through the creation and facilitation of design thinking workshops to identify technology and process needs and to create strategic roadmaps for advancing digital capabilities across business units.
- Educate and support teams as they learn the principles of Lean/Agile and SAFe in order to transform how the global organization approaches digital programs.
- Help stakeholders identify appropriate technical and process solutions that leverage backbone technologies, enterprise architecture standards, advanced analytics and strong user experience, and act as a liaison with technical teams to ensure the appropriate engagement levels across a variety of platforms.
- Build and maintain a design thinking curriculum that leverages instruction, self-study, games, simulations, and role-play in order to create a community of design-thinking practitioners across the enterprise.
- Design and build compelling, high impact and interactive learning modules and experiences using proven adult learning methodologies.
- Source external content focusing on impact, time commitment, delivery method, and cost.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Bachelors degree in relevant field, or other relevant work experience.
- 2+ years of experience within a Lean/Agile development environment.
- Thorough understanding of Scrum, Kanban, and/or SAFe methodologies.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to reach audiences of all levels of a large global organization.
- Comfortable leading multi-day workshops and training modules.
- Experience developing learning content using recognized instructional design methodologies.
- Experience sourcing and partnering with vendors to leverage external content.
- Business mindset coupled with intense intellectual curiosity.
- Experience building active communities of practice.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and to influence others to move toward common goals.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Experience with computer based learning software (e.g. Articulate, Captivate, Microsoft Sway, etc.) that incorporates video, audio (podcasts), and interactive experiences (preferred).
- Demonstrated knowledge or interest in digital technologies.
- Understanding of latest digital trends and direction of digital innovation.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience (preferred).
- Agile project management experience (preferred).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, SharePoint and PowerPoint.