Associate Director, Global Marketing, Dengue応募後で応募 求人ID R0021893 掲載日 07/29/2020 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Associate Director of Global Marketing in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
The Associate Director, Global Dengue Brand Team, will be responsible for developing our global patient engagement strategy and initiatives, and for collaborating on the development of our travel market launch strategy.
- Responsible for supporting global marketing and brand management for our dengue vaccine with a focus on strategic patient and travel marketing
- Propose strategies and lead marketing activity development to ensure a successful global launch of our dengue vaccine; develop and implement an effective launch plan, with consideration of our global to local operating model
- Support the assessment and integration of customer insights to identify differentiation
- Propose and implement promotion and integrated communications in coordination with medical affairs and communications, ensuring high awareness as well as consistent and impactful messaging across target audiences
Patient Engagement Strategy
- Lead the evaluation and development of the dengue global patient engagement strategy for endemic markets, including campaign, messaging, and related programs and tactics; lead selection and management of agency partners
- Act as day-to-day lead in the evolution of our patient journey, understanding our segmentation, and identifying opportunities for patient engagement and education
- Work in partnership with the Multichannel Excellence Lead to identify and develop a multi-channel marketing program for our patient engagement strategy, including understanding the innovation required to create long term value for patients and global-to-local development and implementation
- Align with other key functions, eg Communications and Medical, when designing and developing patient engagement programs
- Lead initiatives related to the patient activation program development at a global level, and ensure alignment and support to LOC teams for local implementation of patient activation programs
Travel Market Development
- Lead collaboration with our travel market LOCs to develop HCP and Patient engagement launch strategies, including campaign, messaging, and related programs and tactics; ensure alignment with Multichannel Excellence Lead on MCM program development
- Lead selection and management of agency partners to support development of key campaign deliverables
- Ensure coordination across our travel market teams to optimize efficiencies and leverage existing resources
- Drive the global brand plan development process, aligning with cross-functional groups, facilitating the development of the plan, organizing reviews, and optimizing engagement and alignment with LOCs
- Develop and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships with a broad range of internal stakeholders
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 7-10 years of professional experience in vaccines/pharma or consumers goods industry, preferably in multiple geographies, in commercial operations and/or global marketing.
- Preferred minimum of 3 years in product management or patient/consumer marketing at global or regional level
- Exposure to multi-country product launch and pre-launch activities and issues
- Demonstration of capacity for strategic thinking plus strong analysis skills and a creative/innovative approach to problem solving.Proven ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional partnerships and influence project teams without direct reporting lines; proven leadership skills and experience
- Ability to synthesize complex information and distil critical customer driven insights to develop innovative commercial strategies.
- Understands key market segments (i.e. providers, patients, payors, distributors and policy makers.)
- Excellent presentation, analytical and communication skills, both written and oral, are required, to synthesize key issues, and communicate/persuade constituencies towards specific actions and initiatives.
- Good decision-making and tactical skills are required in order to develop policy options and recommendations to address issues expeditiously.
- Should be well organized, highly motivated, process driven and results oriented with the ability to rebalance priorities and assume responsibility in a multi-tasking environment.
- Enthusiastic, confident and must be able to act independently and demonstrate sound business judgment within the scope of broad guidelines
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
• 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
• Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
• Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
• Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
• Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.