Associate Director Knowledge Development Implementation応募 後で応募 求人ID R0012522 掲載日 09/19/2019 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Title: Associate Director, Knowledge Development Implementation
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Associate Director, Knowledge Development Implementation in our Greater Boston, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. In this role as an Associate Director, Knowledge Development Implementation a typical day will include:
- Creates the strategy and oversees the design, development and delivery of Training Programs to ensure compliance with cGMP regulations.
- Establishes governance for all GxP training materials
- Ensures that GxP functions understand regulatory requirements and that training is developed and available to support, maintain and continuously enhance capabilities in the organization to comply with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Creates and executes an effective Learning strategy that drives company compliance and operational excellence across the Takeda organization.
- Oversees the design, development, implementation, and execution of a learning program that provides the organization with the needed knowledge to meet regulatory requirements worldwide in relation to cGMP’s.
- Performs ongoing needs analysis to ensure learning solutions meet and/or exceed GMP compliance requirements.
- Designs and develops competency-based learning plans and training matrixes for the Quality Organization.
- Secures stakeholder collaboration, sponsorship, and endorsement of learning initiatives by interacting positively and persuasively with different styles and personalities.
- Researches and transforms management strategy into tactical and efficient application(s) via training, coaching and other learning solutions.
- Engages internal and external SME’s to provide specialty training in specific disciplines.
- Creates and evaluates effective and external training vendor partnerships.
- Engages with senior management to gain support of training initiatives, training compliance and to gather insight for training needs as needed.
- Strong leadership and effective interpersonal skills particularly motivational, negotiation, listening, judgement and conflict management skills as is demonstrated in a matrix global environment.
- Proven leadership capability and effectiveness in ability to work well with cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives.
- Demonstrated leadership and capability to work effectively in a fast paced rapid changing technology environment and to work on multiple work streams and projects simultaneously
- Excellent organization, written, and verbal skills to convey global project goals and inspire support from both subordinates and senior management
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
- Solid understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven experience in learning and development and building capabilities
- Proven experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing support and governance at a site level
- Knowledge and experience in bio-pharmaceutical technology
- Knowledge and experience in cost accounting and cost management
- Profound knowledge and experiences with Quality Management and systems in a regulated industry
- Structured in communication and presentation to senior management
- Proven ability to lead by directing change as well as by influence on areas not within direct control.
- Lead and drive collaborations with cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives.
- Independent global leadership to work effectively in a fast paced rapid changing technology environment and to work on multiple work streams and projects simultaneously
- Lead and routinely demonstrate strong interpersonal skills particularly motivational, negotiation, listening, judgment and conflict management skills as is demonstrated in a matrix global environment.
- Enable Takeda to deliver on its commitment to Patients, Trust, Reputation, and Business
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Responsible for Knowledge Development Programs that impact Manufacturing and Development
- Responsible for assuring internal knowledge development architecture is fully compliant with external regulations
- Full budget accountability for designated area as applicable
- Key interactions across manufacturing and development network
- Key focal point for cross functional collaborations internal to Takeda
- A solid grasp of industry, scientific, and regulatory trends to leverage innovations to make Takeda a model for the industry
- This role will be principle to engaging cross functionally to assure Takeda is advancing innovation for a Quality advantage.
- This global role is principle to develop and sustain the Knowledge Development Program that is “fit for purpose” to support the broad range of established and innovative product lines and augment capabilities within the Takeda organization.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Scientific or engineering graduate (BSc, MSc, PhD), preferably complemented by economic education ( MBA)
- Steadily increasing managerial experience and responsibility > 12+ years combined with strong technical operations background and knowledge management/learning development.
- Experience must include successful examples of managing global change by influence – without direct resource control;
- Strong focus on delivering global results as well as building site capability to demonstrate effective governance
- Extensive global pharmaceutical industry knowledge
- Fluent in written and spoken English
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.