Associate Director, Omnichannel Marketing, Dengue応募後で応募 求人ID R0031829 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts; Zurich, Switzerland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Associate Director, Omnichannel Marketing - Dengue, in our Cambridge, MA or Zurich, Switzerland office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an all-encompassing, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As an Associate Director, Omnichannel Marketing on the Vaccine Business Unit Global Dengue Brand team, you will be empowered to:
- Help shape and implement the strategic marketing vision for TAK-003 and apply a multi-channel approach to create unique and truly meaningful experiences for our customers aligned to Vaccine Business Unit & TAK-003 strategies that drive business growth and KPIs
- Leverage a deep comprehension of Health Care Professionals and Patient omnichannel marketing campaigns, modular content, tactics and digital channels, including but not limited to paid media, display, mobile apps, websites, CRM, social media, search, SEO, digital sales aids, and management of omnichannel digital media
- promote both our endemic & travel markets by creating data-driven omnichannel marketing and content strategies in support of business goals and to drive impact on the business
- promote the development of a measurement framework using data and analytics to provide customer insights and reports
- Develop strong cross-functional partnership with key internal stakeholders (medical, communications, IT business partners, and LOCs) to enable the execution of the TAK-003 commercial strategy and translate brand strategy into customer (Health Care Professionals & Patient) omnichannel marketing plans
- Contribute with internal and external cross functional colleagues in developing a capabilities roadmap, with a focus on delivering best in class omnichannel experiences for our customers.
- Understand Health Care Professionals and Patient behaviors to create engagement strategies and content strategies for omnichannel Health Care Professionals and Patient journeys
- Translate omnichannel strategies into integrated tactical plans including all possible online and offline touchpoints with customers, including websites, email, display, social, search, SMS, print, direct mail, video, webinars/webcasts, tele-sales, and media strategy
- Develop a process for efficiently sharing resources that are developed globally in a co-creation methodology with our LOC teams
- Promote the development of a Vaccine Business Unit modular content approach, build capabilities, competencies internally and externally with LOCs and agency partners
- Navigate campaigns through medical, legal, regulatory reviews.
- Create customer engagement strategies and design omnichannel customer journeys by utilizing data to segment customers and assess performance of omnichannel plans, pulling learnings through into insight generation, optimization recommendations and customer journey mapping and activation
- Generate reports to measure and optimize globally produced assets as well as locally run campaigns
- Partner with Commercial Analytics and Insights to improve data-driven result making capabilities to support TAK-003 in an omnichannel approach and evaluation of expected ROI of new tools / approaches.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of our Digital AOR and other relevant vendor partners
- Track project deliverables, obtain cost estimates and timing, review SOWs, gather status updates from stakeholders, and identify delivery dependencies and barriers to ensure on-time delivery of tactics
- Develop omnichannel measurement plans & KPIs in partnership with agency partners, Commercial Analytics, and our LOC teams
Education, Experience & Skills:
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 7-10 years of professional skills in vaccines/pharma industry, preferably in multiple geographies, in omnichannel and/or global marketing. Endemic market, Retail or consumer goods experience is a bonus.
- Exposure to multi-country product launch and pre-launch activities and issues.
- Experience delivering global to local programs/projects and change management
- Demonstration of capacity for strategic thinking plus strong analysis skills and a creative/innovative approach to problem solving. Proven ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional partnerships and influence project teams without direct reporting lines; proven influence skills.
- Ability to synthesize complex information and distil critical customer motivated insights to develop innovative commercial strategies.
- comprehends key market segments (i.e. providers, patients, payors, distributors and policy makers).
- Excellent presentation, analytical and communication skills, both written and oral, are required, to synthesize key issues, and convey/persuade constituencies towards specific actions and initiatives.
- Good decision-making and tactical skills are required in order to develop policy options and recommendations to address issues expeditiously.
- Should be well organized, highly motivated, process driven and results oriented with the ability to rebalance priorities and assume responsibility in a multi-tasking environment.
- passionate, self-assured and be able to act independently and demonstrate sound business judgment within the scope of broad guidelines
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.