Associate Director, Oncology Distribution Wholesale Strategy Lead応募 Job ID R0006954 Location Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States;
The Oncology Distribution Wholesaler Strategy Lead , is responsible for ensuring the success of US OBU products by creating cross functional wholesale and specialty distribution strategies that balance optimized economics and overall customer experience. The Strategy Lead will design, model, and test strategies leveraging both internal and external resources to ensure proper management of a 1 billion dollar portfolio. The lead will also collaborate with our field based teams to ensure proper execution of strategic initiatives that span the Oncology portfolio including current products, line & label extensions, generic introductions and new product launches. The Strategy Lead will also play a key role in defining and enriching appropriate B2B relationships with Key US wholesale and distributer partners establishing Takeda Oncology brand awareness.
- Define business relationships across all contracted and non-contracted wholesale distributer accounts. .
- Define and prioritize key strategic channel initiatives and ensure the appropriate field roll out plans to effectively optimize corporate resources with all levels of the USOBU including field sales, USMA and Marketing.
- Develop account specific business plans to allow field based teams to maximize opportunities and achieve goals with key wholesaler accounts.
- Be an escalation point for key operational issues and trends that impact key accounts Lead initiatives with Legal, PS and Finance to establish best practices for wholesale customer engagement
- Stay abreast of industry standards and create contract baselines and anchors to successfully model wholesaler contracts. Establish negotiation guidelines consumable by the field based team to appropriately execute contracts with USOBU trade partners.,
- Build and develop strategy and tactics to support product lifecycles management and new product launches for our wholesale partners.
- Inform and collaborate with the Sales Organization, Marketing, and Field Management of all opportunities that exist in the wholesale channel areas including trends, changes, and new policy issues that could affect Takeda’s market positions.
- Identify strategic opportunities with third party vendors such as data analysis, data platforms, telemarketing organizations, and technology solutions to assist department’s efforts in launching new products and implement marketing initiatives.
- Establish Takeda Oncology (internally and externally) as a center of excellence for Oncology Wholesale Distribution.
- Provide strategic insight for key marketplace dynamics and proactively report back to senior management key issues and opportunities in the specialty channel.
- Evaluate competitive activity and identify key opportunities to develop account objectives to increase sales, margin, and market share.
- Represent Takeda at Industry conferences, on key committees and task forces within key associations/customers to help solidify our presence and contribution within the Oncology Market Segment.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 9+ years work experience
- 9+ years of pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience
- High proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Strong ability to manage and hold distribution partners accountable
- Excellent planning, project management and organizational skills
- Ability to think creatively along with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented with a willingness to take on responsibility and manage multiple and varied projects
- Experience with procurement processes, Fair Market Value analysis and contract negotiation
Up to 25%
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.