Data Engineer (PEP) - DAB応募後で応募 求人ID R0019696 掲載日 06/11/2020 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
For the Takeda global scientific community who aspire to deliver transformative medicines to patients Scientific Informatics is the technology leader, with domain specific expertise, that provides innovative platforms and technologies to improve both operational efficiency and data-driven decision making. As an embedded partner Scientific Informatics is at the leading edge of both science and technology and proactively reacts to the changing scientific environment and needs of researchers in an agile fashion to deliver timely, value-adding solutions.
The Digital Advisory Board programs aim to ensure our growing data is easily accessible to everyone so we can help our patients and HCPs faster and more effectively.
Patient Engagement Platform
Patient Engagement Platform - Develop a patient centric technology foundation that enables a seamless and personalized patient experience, delivering improved patient outcomes, and generating actionable data.
We want to ensure patients get the right diagnosis, treatment and support at the right time, ultimately ensuring the best possible outcomes. We will do that by building a platform made up of trusted partners providing personalized digital and data-driven solutions to empower patients and their healthcare providers.
Our patients want to own their own health data and decide who to share it with. They want an intuitive experience personalized to their needs and connected to their healthcare support network.
We will bring together a network of trusted channels, digital devices, and partnerships in a seamless way to empower patients and their healthcare providers. We will drive real world data from clinical development to available treatment tailored to local market needs.
DATA ENGINEER - PEP
- Works closely with a multidisciplinary agile team to build high quality data pipelines driving analytic solutions
- Develops solutions that generate insights from connected data, enabling to advance the data-driven decision-making capabilities
- Design, develop, optimize, and maintain data architecture and pipelines that adhere to ETL principles and business goals
- Solve complex data problems to deliver insights that helps our business to achieve their goals
- Create data products for analytics and data scientist team members to improve their productivity
- Lead the evaluation, implementation and deployment of emerging tools and process for analytic data engineering in order to improve our productivity as a team
- Develop and deliver communication and education plans on analytic data engineering capabilities, standards, and processes
- Partner with business analysts and solutions architects to develop technical architectures for strategic enterprise projects and initiatives
- Learn about machine learning, data science, computer vision, artificial intelligence, statistics, and/or applied mathematics
- Advise, consult, mentor and coach other data and analytic professionals on data standards and practices
- Foster a culture of sharing, re-use, design for scale stability, and operational efficiency of data and analytical solutions
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of experience working in data engineering or architecture role, 7+ preferred (3 years with 5 preferred for junior role)
- Expertise in SQL and data analysis and experience with at least one programming language (Python or Scala preferred)
- Experience developing and maintaining data warehouses in big data solutions
- Experience with developing solutions on cloud computing services and infrastructure in the data and analytics space (preferred)
- Database development experience using Hadoop or BigQuery and experience with a variety of relational, NoSQL, and cloud database technologies
- Worked with BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Shiny
- Conceptual knowledge of data and analytics, such as dimensional modeling, ETL, reporting tools, data governance, data warehousing, structured and unstructured data.
- Big Data Development experience using Hive, Impala, Spark and familiarity with Kafka (Preferred)
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system (Preferred)
- Exposure to machine learning, data science, computer vision, artificial intelligence, statistics, and/or applied mathematics
- Passionate about Agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and experimentation