Data Quality Management Lead (MDM, DG) - DAB応募後で応募 求人ID R0019873 掲載日 06/10/2020 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
For the Takeda global scientific community who aspire to deliver transformative medicines to patients Scientific Informatics is the technology leader, with domain specific expertise, that provides innovative platforms and technologies to improve both operational efficiency and data-driven decision making. As an embedded partner Scientific Informatics is at the leading edge of both science and technology and proactively reacts to the changing scientific environment and needs of researchers in an agile fashion to deliver timely, value-adding solutions.
The Digital Advisory Board programs aim to ensure our growing data is easily accessible to everyone so we can help our patients and HCPs faster and more effectively.
Enterprise Data Backbone
Enterprise Data Backbone - The Enterprise Data Backbone provides the most user-friendly real-time data for all our internal and external stakeholders, accessible through self-service tools.
We will transform the way we gather and use insights by integrating completely new types of data to better support our patient and others in the healthcare system. We will build capabilities to gather real world data outside of clinical trials in ways we have not been able to do so far.
We will make data more easily accessible across Takeda and find a way to share it so that we don’t keep re-inventing the wheel. We will push ourselves to think beyond our normal constructs of clinical trials or today's supply chains.
We will explore a future where we get data from all corners of the world – digital communities, wearable devices, social media, surveys, for a, consumer data combined with hospital, pharmacy and EMR data. We will unlock innovation across the development life cycle supporting accelerated clinical development, reducing clinical trial costs, etc
DATA QUALITY MANAGEMENT LEAD (MDM, DG)
- Manages and analyzes information using a variety of techniques and tools in alignment with Enterprise Data Backbone.
- Data Quality includes defining data quality rules ensuring data is measured and trusted. This may include working with project teams to define data quality requirements as well as ensuring ongoing assessments of data quality.
- Information Lifecycle Management includes archiving and purging of data to meet the needs of the business while reducing corporate risk.
- Data Security and Privacy includes managing the security of data access as well as privacy of data sharing in compliance with external regulations and internal policies.
- Oversees and manages data design and the creation of database architecture and data repositories.
- Provides coaching, development, and leadership for data quality to team members
- Directs the completeness, validity, uniqueness, consistency, timeliness, accuracy, and security of data in the Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence applications.
- Understands data quality issues and creates action plans to resolve them.
- Expands, analyzes and maintains DQI metrics for measuring adherence and improvement.
- Collaborates effectively with business partners to improve data at the source.
- Develops strategies for warehouse implementation, data acquisition and access, and data archiving and recovery.
- Manages data design and the creation of database architecture and data repositories.
- Designs and/or develops queries to validate integrity and consistency of the data
- Analyzes performance issues across all the architecture, database, reports, ETL and infrastructure and finds optimal solutions.
- Operates activities related to the development and maintenance of the data warehouse databases and business intelligence systems
- Develops Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) programs and performance optimization.
- Defines and documents the technical architecture of the data warehouse, including the physical components and their functionality.
- Manages external resources participating on Data governance and ETL initiatives.
- Participates in incident, problem, and change management process related to the data warehouse environments
- Coordinates with the IT Infrastructure & Operations team to identify disaster recovery requirements for the Takeda’s data warehouse systems
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of work experience with Data Governance and Master Data Management.
- Experience with Colibra and Reltio required
- Experience with Management and Manipulation of data using Microsoft Excel or Access
- Experience performing Data Extraction, Translation, Migration and Loads
- Experience performing Data Quality Audits/Verification
- Application of Data Profiling or Analysis techniques to establish patterns and trends
- Experience performing Configuration Management of Data
- Hands-on experience with Quality Assurance Documentation System (QADS)