Delivery Manager応募 後で応募 求人ID R0012410 掲載日 09/13/2019 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Delivery Manager in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Delivery Manager working on the R&D Strategy and Operations team, you will be empowered to provide Project and Portfolio Management leadership across global functional area of Global R&D/VBU IT. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by maintaining and managing governance alignment. A typical day will include:
- Provide Project and Portfolio Management leadership across global functional area of Global R&D/VBU IT, including value realization, communication, tracking, and visualization and leading excellence in delivery of those objectives.
- Maintain and manage governance alignment , including sourcing, budgeting, compliance, project and portfolio Global IT processes across global functional area of Global R&D/VBU IT
- Manage and influence transforming Global R&D/VBU IT to the Product Centric operating model, by influencing and implementing change management, and providing coaching for waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Identify and solve complex problems in Project/Program Management across Waterfall and Agile methodologies for implementation and/or administration of project governance requirements, feedback for process improvement, lessons learned, and program enhancements. Act as point of escalation moderately complex, non-routine problems.
- Contribute to the operational plan for Global R&D/VBU IT Dual Mode (Project and Product) by interpreting how this strategy is applied per functional area. Contribute to the annual budgeting process by tracking, monitoring and reporting finances to management.
- Identify opportunities and business needs by ensuring alignment of project and product investments and initiatives with business strategy based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies
- Lead the implementation of strategic and core projects and programs for a functional area within R&D/VBU IT, with routine monitoring, measurement, and reporting of performance to budget, schedule, and business objectives.
- Identifies barriers that are slowing down projects and identify innovative solutions to remove inefficiencies to drive toward program goals. Provide periodic updates to senior management. Monitor execution of various delivery team activities
- Actively manages the project governance and portfolio management processes to ensure that approved functional area projects fit within budget and resource constraints; has visibility into project performance and project risks and issues. Ensures governance coordination and support of the project/program portfolio. Partner with Global IT Portfolio Leads to ensure compliance with and appropriate use of enterprise portfolio/project management tools
- Contributes to key initiatives, projects, and changes in collaboration with business, Global IT Sponsors, and Global IT Partners to maintain a highly productive and effective delivery team through facilitation and coordination and to ensure excellence in delivery of business outcomes.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6 years of IT work experience or Project Management
- Qualified project and change management experience; advanced expertise with project management related software and tools (i.e. MS Project, SharePoint etc.);
- Technical knowledge to determine how project data can be organized meaningfully in order to facilitate project team success.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills to manage, motivate and drive decisions within cross-cultural teams.
- Proven skills in negotiation, influencing without authority and working diplomatically through conflict.
- Ability to identify, advocate and implement change positively for the organization. Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to accommodate change.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Domain knowledge of pharmaceutical R&D a plus. Knowledge and experience in R&D and scientific experience is a key aspect of working with the business partners in R&D and to train new resources onboarded to this department.
- Master Degree (preferably MBA or with a program with a focus on Project and Change Management)
- Experience working in a regulated industry. Consulting experience would be a plus.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.