Digital Partnerships Manager- DAB応募後で応募 求人ID R0021897 掲載日 07/30/2020 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
For the Takeda global scientific community who aspire to deliver transformative medicines to patients Scientific Informatics is the technology leader, with domain specific expertise, that provides innovative platforms and technologies to improve both operational efficiency and data-driven decision making. As an embedded partner Scientific Informatics is at the leading edge of both science and technology and proactively reacts to the changing scientific environment and needs of researchers in an agile fashion to deliver timely, value-adding solutions.
The Digital Advisory Board programs aim to ensure our growing data is easily accessible to everyone so we can help our patients and HCPs faster and more effectively.
Patient Engagement Platform
Patient Engagement Platform - Develop a patient centric technology foundation that enables a seamless and personalized patient experience, delivering improved patient outcomes, and generating actionable data.
We want to ensure patients get the right diagnosis, treatment and support at the right time, ultimately ensuring the best possible outcomes. We will do that by building a platform made up of trusted partners providing personalized digital and data-driven solutions to empower patients and their healthcare providers.
Our patients want to own their own health data and decide who to share it with. They want an intuitive experience personalized to their needs and connected to their healthcare support network.
We will bring together a network of trusted channels, digital devices, and partnerships in a seamless way to empower patients and their healthcare providers. We will drive real world data from clinical development to available treatment tailored to local market needs.
- Responsible for implementing partnerships strategy by collaborating with business teams to understand future growth plans and partners with leading technology vendors and service providers to work on the development of next-generation control and service orchestration platforms.
- Identify and make initial contact with potential partnerships; create, present, and negotiate proposals; complete and execute the projects for all partnerships.
- Once connections are established, deliver an outstanding experience by being the point person and relationship manager.
- Support the Digital Advisory Board Patient Engagement Platform.
- Build and maintain a community of practice to monitor, source, track, and draw in partnerships established across markets/therapeutic areas
- Represent Takeda across markets in ecosystem acceleration avenues, including conferences, events, etc.
- Creative problem solving to help internal stakeholders think about patient problems and gaps in care (e.g. ways to increase adherence, lower risk) to identify top areas of opportunity
- Build and maintain relationships with external communities—VCs, accelerators, incubators, pharma venture/innovation arms
- Build and maintain Takeda’s partnership/technology scouting platform, developed by the emerging technology organization
- Create and disseminate monthly/quarterly technology-specific updates
- Performing due diligence on capabilities, track record and resourcing to prioritize candidate partners
- Forecast, measure, and report the result of partner and sponsor projects
- Assist in technical due diligence to define high-level feasibility
- Help with logistics associated with onboarding partner – privacy, legal, security, compliance, data platform, architecture, assessments, etc.
- Perform due diligence to assist potential Takeda Digital Venture investments that are related to DAB or Takeda Digital priorities
- Monitor DAB and non-DAB use cases to identify opportunities for acceleration by onboarding partners vs. de novo building
- Collaborate with senior management and other team members to align internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Assist Digital Partnerships Lead to sift through the partner repository to ID salient insights and preferred partners to accelerate digital efforts
- Participate in use case/business case development for justifying onboarding a partner
- Developing a scaled implementation roadmap at the time of onboarding of partners to ensure long term value
- Acting as continuous liaison between pilot product owners and onboarded partners until a technology/business owner that will drive the partnership is identified
- Curate the global technology partner scouting platform entries to form an enterprise view of health tech partnerships
- Support due to diligence efforts that inform co-development and investment decisions
- Act as a go-to-person for identifying best-of-breed technology partners
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Advertising, Management, Project Management, or other related discipline. Master’s degree preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of top tier management consulting, investment banking or VC experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in program management, client services, and/or digital projects
- Ability to manage projects on tight timelines and synthesize multiple sources of data
- Exemplary storytelling skills and business acumen to simplify large and complex customer needs into compelling recommendations that influence business strategy
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects and cross-functional/matrix teams
- Great organization skillset and strong analytical mindset
- Excellent communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills