Digital Program Manager - DAB応募後で応募 求人ID R0019700 掲載日 06/11/2020 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
For the Takeda global scientific community who aspire to deliver transformative medicines to patients Scientific Informatics is the technology leader, with domain specific expertise, that provides innovative platforms and technologies to improve both operational efficiency and data-driven decision making. As an embedded partner Scientific Informatics is at the leading edge of both science and technology and proactively reacts to the changing scientific environment and needs of researchers in an agile fashion to deliver timely, value-adding solutions.
The Digital Advisory Board programs aim to ensure our growing data is easily accessible to everyone so we can help our patients and HCPs faster and more effectively.
Central Support – Central support will be at the forefront of driving new ways of working, collaborating and change. We need talent that are willing to be first adopters. Leaders who can help ensure learnings and best practices are leveraged across all of Takeda’s digital priorities
As disruptive technology changes the face of healthcare industry, Takeda will have a new role to play. We are taking a giant step forward to shape a new breed of organization. A future-ready organization that shape shifts as the world changes. We have embarked on a visionary journey to become a truly Living Business. A digital and data-driven organization with agile capabilities to respond quickly to new technology opportunities and changing customer expectations.
While others react to changing dynamics and disruption by building barriers around their digital solutions and patients, we understand that the global healthcare transformation can only be successful when we enter a new era of trust and collaboration by exchanging data, insights and knowledge.
We will explore new ways of working across Takeda. We will introduce agile capabilities and culture driving more intentional collaboration, innovation and partnerships across geographies and business units.
- We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to work with the Global Head of Strategic Digital Programs to evolve and manage the governance of Takeda’s Digital Transformation program.
- You will provide operational and strategic guidance to the teams to support the evolution the products/projects within each program.
- You will ensure that the program teams are operating in accordance with the “fit for purpose processes and frameworks” that allow for detailed monitoring in an Agile environment.
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing digital programs that are multi-regional and cross-functional.
- This person will enjoy working with people of different disciplines, geographies and seniority to produce results in a timely manner.
- This candidate will have strong project management skills, ability to interact with key stakeholders of all career stages and has an impeccable eye for detail.
- S/he will enjoy setting up and refining key processes to drive progress and transparency across the programs.
- Establish and manage the Digital Transformation dashboard of programs and projects to monitor progress, identify and manage risk, dependencies and issues
- Experience in establishing governance/program level KPI’s
- Work with the Program Portfolio Directors ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Manage and evolve the use case intake process
- Establish and manage the resource management function of the Digital Transformation program
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Work with the communications team to craft critical program governance communications
- Prepare reports for Global Head of Strategic Digital Programs and Portfolio Directors
- Work closely with the Leadership team to develop content, organize the agenda/teams and logistics for key meetings
- Monitor key milestones, budgets and activities for executive level reporting
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Proven experience as a Program Manager
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Thorough experience creating and managing budgets
- Excellent knowledge of Change Management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Jira, Confluence, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Scrum/SAFe trained/experienced/certified is a plus