Director, Vaccine Value Access & Health Economics応募 後で応募 求人ID R0010096 掲載日 07/02/2019 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts; Singapore, Singapore; Zurich, Switzerland
We are looking for strong candidates for the position of Director of Vaccine Value Access & Health Economics. The key accountabilities for this role are as follows:
- Developing Health-Economics strategic plan for vaccines in development by the VBU
- Developing Health-Economics models for vaccines in development by the VBU in conjunction with external vendors
- Create global value dossiers for dengue vaccine and other vaccines in development
- Support LOC HTA Submissions and payer negotiations
- Interfacing with external Health-Economics experts
- Serving as a capability building / Center of Excellence (CoE) for Health-Economics & HTA topics
You will be responsible for:
- Advocating for and leading the development of relevant inputs into health economics models with VBU Clinical Development, Epidemiology, Medical Affairs, Immunization Science and Policy, Commercial.
- Developing early assessments of the economic viability of a product, using a variety of methods and techniques
- Critically appraising clinical evidence for Value Proposition and HE modelling as well as HE model structure, inputs parameters, sensitivity analyses
- Managing the development of complementary evidence with meta-analyses, ITC, MTC, RWE studies in collaboration with Medical Affairs, Epidemiology and other relevant functions.
- Manage external vendors for development of health economic models, primarily dynamic transmission models.
- Collaborating extensively with regional and LOC based market access to develop value dossiers, build relationships with external HE/HTA stakeholders and submit relevant HTA dossiers
- Creating relevant tools and resources to support regions/LOCS such as slide-decks, dossiers, training material, etc…
- Presenting results and implications of HE modeling work with various governance committees including GPT, Pricing Committee, GBT and EC
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Master or PhD level in biostatistics, econometrics, statistics or mathematics
- At least 7-10 years of experiences in Health Economic modelling (CEA, CUA, BIM, HTA submissions, meta-analysis, MTC, ITC, Kaplan-Meyer analysis, etc. including program development and users guides) from either HE consultancy or the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in developing HE strategy to support value proposition development for innovative medical products
- Experience in performing statistical/mathematical modelling using techniques such as decision tree analysis, Markov Modelling, Discrete event simulations
- Experience in cost data analysis (DRG-like database and/or claims database) and Real Word Data analysis (from either retrospective or prospective observational studies)
- Understanding of global payer environment, including coverage and reimbursement, pricing and contracting, formulary management and health technology assessment
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think critically, challenge conclusions and underlying assumptions
- Good business sense and maturity to challenge input
- Capability to learn, adapt and apply available and new systems and tools to improve the quality of processes and output
- Demonstrated ability to successfully succeed in a highly matrixed environment, including interpersonal skills to foster collaboration
- Proficiency with software, including very strong MS Excel skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Singapore, Singapore, Zurich, Switzerland