Enterprise Solutions Architect (EDB) -DAB応募後で応募 求人ID R0019606 掲載日 06/11/2020 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
For the Takeda global scientific community who aspire to deliver transformative medicines to patients Scientific Informatics is the technology leader, with domain specific expertise, that provides innovative platforms and technologies to improve both operational efficiency and data-driven decision making. As an embedded partner Scientific Informatics is at the leading edge of both science and technology and proactively reacts to the changing scientific environment and needs of researchers in an agile fashion to deliver timely, value-adding solutions.
The Digital Advisory Board programs aim to ensure our growing data is easily accessible to everyone so we can help our patients and HCPs faster and more effectively.
Enterprise Data Backbone
Enterprise Data Backbone - The Enterprise Data Backbone provides the most user-friendly real-time data for all our internal and external stakeholders, accessible through self-service tools.
We will transform the way we gather and use insights by integrating completely new types of data to better support our patient and others in the healthcare system. We will build capabilities to gather real world data outside of clinical trials in ways we have not been able to do so far.
We will make data more easily accessible across Takeda and find a way to share it so that we don’t keep re-inventing the wheel. We will push ourselves to think beyond our normal constructs of clinical trials or today's supply chains.
We will explore a future where we get data from all corners of the world – digital communities, wearable devices, social media, surveys, for a, consumer data combined with hospital, pharmacy and EMR data.
ENTERPRISE SOLUTION ARCHITECT
- Act as key advisory member of the Enterprise Data Backbone IT leadership team as well as a key contributor to Takeda’s Enterprise Architecture, engaging in a highly collaborative way to understand the business domain including strategic business needs and roadmaps; collaborate with the functional area to solve unique and high complex IT Architecture or business-significant problems, build capabilities, and shape technology strategy.
- Act as a primary architecture domain expert in the area of EDB IT; Lead the development and present business capability models, technology reference models, and functional area roadmaps to guide investment decisions in support of executing business and IT strategy.
- Represent EDB IT needs to Enterprise Architecture. Track and apply emerging innovative and existing technologies, anchoring them in the business model to assess their potential, and help to evolve innovations.
- Influence and contribute EA and Global IT’s strategic goals, maintaining central awareness of value stream, business capability map, and changes to architecture roadmaps. Guide pragmatic alignment to global IT standards and EA Guiding Principles.
- Represent assigned functional areas in all Enterprise Architecture forums while driving alignment to central standards and guidelines
- Drive to “One Takeda” through architecture simplification, application rationalization, and reduced cost in order to achieve synergies and business value, focusing on assigned areas
- Lead the delivery of both defined and ad-hoc Enterprise Architecture services to assigned business domain including development of strategies and roadmaps
- Direct and expert business capability models and technology reference models
- Lead the development of key standards, guidance, and reference architectures as a leader of at least one Architecture Domain Team, along with an extended Architecture Community of Practice
- Influence and expert in Architecture Governance, including Architecture Review Board (ARB) and Architecture Innovation Committee (AIC)
- Lead and influence the development of capabilities which will drive effective business outcomes
- Use in-depth knowledge and experience with Architecture, design, data, system thinking and standards together with and clear view on Enterprise Leadership and Product Management to advice on multiple levels of complexity in Architecture.
- Be an important driver of technology-driven innovation for assigned functional area, shaping strategies
- Govern technology introduction and standardization in assigned area to drive business outcomes while reducing risk
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience architecture in real time sharing of data, API solutions, and data integration solutions.
- 6+ years related pharmaceutical or pharmaceutical consulting work required.
- 6+ years of experience working in a business partnering or consulting/advisory role at a mid-to-senior executive level.
- Technical experience in AWS landscape and concepts, MuleSoft, Databricks, Confluence or Kafka.
- 7+ years of experience in at least three disciplines, such as pharmaceutical business, information, solution or technical architecture, application development, middleware, information analysis, database management or operations in a multi-tier environment
- Solution-oriented enabler mindset
- Seasoned developer or technical lead with deep insight into newest technologies and trends
- Can make architecture decisions at a team and product level
- Experience in agile development, with specific solution architect (or similar) experience preferred
- Strong communication skills with ability to align organization on complex technical decisions