ERP Product Management - Product Line Lead – Quality応募 後で応募 求人ID R0014114 掲載日 01/08/2020 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a ERP Product Manager- Product Line Lead- Quality in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a ERP Product Manager- Product Line Lead- Quality working on the ERP Product Management team, you will be empowered to lead the development and definition of the strategy for the product line - Quality capabilities by proactively identifying changes in business and the technology landscape, that would impact the ERP portfolio and developments through the lifecycle. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by business continuity through operational and service excellence of responsible product Quality line. A typical day will include:
- Lead the development and definition of the strategy for the product line - Quality capabilities by proactively identifying changes in business and the technology landscape, that would impact the ERP portfolio and developments through the lifecycle.
- Lead the Product Line Team ensuring integrated design, build and deployment and operations of responsible product line. Ensure that dependencies are understood, managed and communicated.
- Partner with leaders within the business and countries, possess strong knowledge of both business and technology, to drive ERP solutions to harmonization, optimization and operational excellence of the ERP Services.
- Ensure business continuity through operational and service excellence of responsible product Quality line.
- Define the vision and strategy for product line capabilities, in accordance with business and technology priorities.
- Lead the design of roadmaps for product line, ensuring integration into the overall product management roadmap and release plans (SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA).
- Oversee the productive and ongoing exchanges of information between the SME, user community, demand & release management, country deployment and Product Services.
- Ensure alignment with Business Process Owners and IT Business Partners to drive engagement, process design, prioritization and deployment support across the respective areas.
- Partner with countries and key business stakeholders to lead the identification of changes in business and the initial drafting of end user stories.
- Center design and operations around world class user experience for ERP Product Line Quality
- Provides leadership in identifying and solving complex problem impacting global disciplines on a global level and oversees implementations and implications to be solved.
- Lead the final definition of user requirements, user stories, specifications and the update/review of Design Papers and process flows. Working closely with the key business and IT stakeholders and third-party providers to deliver new application solutions and enhancements to existing applications.
- Drive consultation of architects, key business stakeholders, third party software and service providers and IT management in design, planning, integration, expansion, problem determination and resolution.
- Act as the ‘go to’ person for stakeholders and liaison/driver for business community. Possess strong knowledge of both business and technology regarding ERP solutions and developments.
- Influence others to lead and solve high complex problems with a global impact on the business and interprets ways of prioritizing opportunities to streamline business and/or layered system processes
- Have defined and unique authority, oversee, manage and develop the SME’s by defining clear roles and responsibilities, but also following HR performance management methodology and conducts team and stakeholder evaluations.
- Take ownership for innovation through sustain, product release & strategy, including third party providers.
- Challenge existing best practices, drive and lead the development of business cases - included ROI/KPI frameworks - to support, improve and/or transform business operations, processes and strategies.
- Actively engage with the release and engagement teams, major programs ensuring active adoption and deployment of product line capabilities. Support active engagements and continuous improvement as required
- Drive investigations, gain support, and implement emerging technologies that can provide business value to Takeda.
- Ensure policy-compliance and manage software licenses, security certificates, and contracts.
- Ensure ongoing operations and run for Product Line area in collaboration with the product delivery services
- Manage and provide visible leadership to the teams, project, IT portfolio’s and initiatives; and creates a positive work environment.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 4 years of SAP functional, configuration and/or development experience with Bachelor’s Degree,
- Minimum 4 years supporting business functions: Quality and Manufacturing.
- Strong technical / application development skills.
- Project management experience, including management of full lifecycle implementations for major application implementation.
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of data and make appropriate decisions.
- User Centricity at the core
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage business and provider relationships.
- Experience with implementing major third-party systems (i.e. LIMS, EQMS).
- Extensive experience with SDLC methodology and the validation process, including writing deliverables for validated systems.
- Experience with working with multiple teams across a matrixed organization to implement solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of the Life Science industry
- Experience with Agile/Lean methodologies
- Takeda Operations – comprehensive understanding of Takeda’s operating structure and methods, including a thorough knowledge of the foreign-owned parent company a plus.
- SAP certification within QM module and/or technology desired.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.