Global Category and Sourcing Lead, Fleet応募後で応募 求人ID R0024725 掲載日 04/23/2021 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Provide global oversight of procurement within the Fleet category. Develop global strategies, execute them and deliver against the mid range plan (mrp), including synergy targets. Support Takeda’s Sustainability Agenda and Environmental Goals including Carbon Neutrality and Emission Reduction Targets.
- Leverage Takeda’s global scale to take advantage of global, functional, and/or category synergies, while applying best practices, managing risk, and making sound decisions with agility at a global, regional, and local level.
- Develop strong alignment with GREFP Meetings and Travel Center of Excellence as well as regional procurement teams.
- Drive and coordinate the procurement efforts in tight collaboration with Meetings & Travel Center of Excellence as well as regional procurement teams, managing low to high complexity activities within the Fleet category
- Identify opportunities to leverage sourcing opportunities across all major business units within Takeda. Develop strategy and lead cross company/country sourcing efforts.
- Serve as lead negotiator on behalf of Takeda in relation to key supplier contracts.
- Maintain an understanding of category trends, multiple markets and changing business models associated with a broad spectrum of goods and services that directly affect the profitability of Takeda. Lead industry analysis, interpret information and translate into actionable strategies.
- Independently and upon guidance from Meetings & Travel Center of Excellence manage all sourcing activities and methodology including definition of user requirements, analyzing spend and vendor usage patterns, conducting supply market analyses, development of the category sourcing strategy, vendor evaluation and selection and benefits tracking process
- Develop key performance indicators, value generating targets, and metrics. Evaluate suppliers against those requirements by establishing and maintaining contractual and business relationships with suppliers; monitor contract compliance. Manage supplier performance including supplier scorecards and continuous improvement plans, in collaboration with Meetings & Travel Center of Excellence
- Take responsibility for the end product of work team, which may include difficult/complex decision making for high importance, high value Takeda contracts.
- Proactively initiate, foster, and manage new and existing positive relationships with many levels, including senior level, internal customers
- Achieve spend, savings cash flow, eInvoicing, and payment targets and KPIs within category and sub-categories
Dimensions And Aspects
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- In-depth knowledge of Global Fleet and related subcategories, including experience with global FMCs and OEMs, as well as innovative fleet solutions in complex global organizations
- Knowledge of other indirect services categories
- Demonstrated professional oral/written communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, influence people and drive change at all levels of the organization
- Successful track record of designing and implementing complex sourcing and procurement strategies that achieved desired results within relevant categories
- A good understanding of pricing models, metrics, licensing models, etc. with the ability to suggest contracting alternatives.
- Experience in the review, negotiation and drafting of global contracts.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Demonstrates strategic enterprise thinking to find innovative ways to serve the business in a way that centers on patients and builds trust, reputation, and our business.
- Trusted partner who expresses and influences opinions by grounding them in recommendations that are best for the enterprise.
- Bias for action and ability to establish global category vision/strategies that translate into global regional, or local results.
- Ability to exercise a high degree of independent judgment and analysis (problem solving skills and a diplomatic attitude)
- Creates an environment that inspires and enables people to move the organization forward.
- Leads the organization on a change journey with discipline, transparency and authenticity.
- Focuses on the few priorities that matter most and delivers superior results.
- Demonstrated abilities in high value project/program management
- Demonstrated abilities in Business Partnering with key stakeholders in highly complex organizations
- Leadership experience in (virtual) team management, governance models, and supplier management, both strategic and operational/day-to-day.
- Knowledge of current and emerging trends in strategic sourcing, negotiating, contracting, strategic supplier management, supply chain, and procurement.
- Creative and practical problem solver.
- Highly complex mix of stakeholders across multiple Business Units and/or countries who have both global and local agendas.
- Highly regulated industry.
Education, Behavioral Competencies And Skills:
- BA or BS required, Masters Degree preferred.
- Procurement Qualification (e.g. ISM or CIPS) valued.
- Approx. 5-8 years working in a highly regulated industry, with progressive leadership of procurement.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of supply base and sourcing business practices.
- Deep understanding of the Fleet and other indirect categories with track record of successfully achieving business results.
- Experience working in a complex global environment.
- Exceptionally skilled at Business Partnering and Stakeholder Management
- This job posting excludes CO applicants