Head Omnichannel Products応募後で応募 求人ID R0061639 掲載日 03/24/2022 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Takeda is taking a giant step forward to create a future-ready organization that evolves at the speed of science and technology, to meet the needs of patients by seeking and incorporating novel data & digital capabilities, and agile methodologies. Our aim is to provide digital solutions that are personalized to each patient’s unique needs and health circumstances. With individual care at the center, we can support patients in actively managing their personal care journey – from the moment they are diagnosed through treatment and beyond. Our Data, Digital and Technology (DD&T) teams play an integral role in accelerating this exciting journey.
At Takeda, we share the belief that the speed of change will never be as slow as it is today. Takeda is uniquely positioned to participate in this digital disruption rather than simply react. If you are passionate about helping organizations transform and build innovative capabilities, this is an exciting opportunity to be on the front line of a major transformational effort for Oncology Business Unit at Takeda. This role is responsible for defining the data, digital and technology innovation agenda for customer experience and omnichannel orchestrated experience by managing a suite of digital products and technical delivery of channels.
- Lead the definition of data, digital and technology strategy enabling best in class Commercial and Medical HCP Engagement brand and functional strategies
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to enable the execution of omnichannel strategies with prioritized brands and functions
- Lead a team comprised of internal and external cross functional colleagues to adhere to and evolve where desirable the digital strategy and omnichannel technology capability roadmap.
- Be accountable for strategy and operations of the marketing technology (martech) stack for oncology business unit
- Manage complex, multi-year projects and design scalable solutions that support multiple brands, leveraging digital and non-digital channels.
- Responsibility for budget management process and optimization of initiative budget.
- Lead the Product Centric agile based delivery pods for omnichannel solutions
- Lead the data, digital & technology governance for omnichannel solutions using Takeda standards, platforms and services
- Manage team of Product leads championing products like Web Strategy, Digital Email Channels and Next Best Action engine
- Be able to tell a cohesive performance and impact story across all initiative use cases to multiple leadership levels
- Drive standardization and best practices where possible across the team to ensure smooth, consistent communications and expectations
- Ensure BU/BF needs influence shared product, service and platform backlogs managed by Global CDTO org, balancing BU/BF and enterprise value
- Highlight use cases with cross-BU potential via DD&T Board, increasing impact of BU/BF initiatives across the enterprise
- Drive delivery of DD&T strategy, with focus on business value, leveraging BU/BF and Group CDTO org resources
- Drive BU/BF DD&T innovation, incentivizing data and digital proofs of concept (fail fast, learn faster); fund high-potential use cases
- Ensure BU/BF adherence to architecture standards (set by Architecture Council) and data standards (set by Global Data Council)
- Build and manage high-performing and fit for purpose BU/BF DD&T team with strategic roles that require proximity to end user / business; leverage Group CDTO org talent for other roles, as well as third parties (when internal talent not available)
- Promote transparency into BU/BF DD&T agenda to the DD&T Board and Architecture Council, incl. identifying opportunities for cross-BU collaboration and reuse
- Increase digital and analytics literacy of BU/BF talent through targeted capability building and drive adoption of DD&T offerings
- Ensure BU/BF DD&T talent follows “internal-first” sourcing approach, adheres to global DD&T job families and roles
- Be Accountable for scaling of omnichannel products, technologies and services across global markets including US, Europe and Japan.
- Bachelors Degree
- 12+ years experience with increasing responsibilities in technology and commercial functions
- 5+ years innovative digital and technology experience in healthcare, medical device or at a digital agency
- Extensive experience in digital strategy, digital platforms, innovative design thinking, and channel execution
- Understand CRM management, Veeva, and the interworkings between sales and marketing
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence across a wide range of disciplines and functions
- Experience with Veeva and Salesforce Marketing automation technology
- Skilled in driving progress and fostering change in a matrixed, cross-functional organization with many stakeholders
- Experience in distilling complex ideas to specific use cases that are simple, actionable, and exciting
- Eagerness to shape the future and undeterred by ambiguity
- Experience in applying innovative data science (AI/ML) models in customer engagement strategies
- Experience managing a capabilities-building budget of >$5M
- Experience managing an external strategic consulting or agency team
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.