Integration Development Head (GIP, TEDx) (EDB) - DAB応募後で応募 求人ID R0019709 掲載日 06/11/2020 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
For the Takeda global scientific community who aspire to deliver transformative medicines to patients Scientific Informatics is the technology leader, with domain specific expertise, that provides innovative platforms and technologies to improve both operational efficiency and data-driven decision making. As an embedded partner Scientific Informatics is at the leading edge of both science and technology and proactively reacts to the changing scientific environment and needs of researchers in an agile fashion to deliver timely, value-adding solutions.
The Digital Advisory Board programs aim to ensure our growing data is easily accessible to everyone so we can help our patients and HCPs faster and more effectively.
Enterprise Data Backbone
Enterprise Data Backbone - The Enterprise Data Backbone provides the most user-friendly real-time data for all our internal and external stakeholders, accessible through self-service tools.
We will transform the way we gather and use insights by integrating completely new types of data to better support our patient and others in the healthcare system. We will build capabilities to gather real world data outside of clinical trials in ways we have not been able to do so far.
We will make data more easily accessible across Takeda and find a way to share it so that we don’t keep re-inventing the wheel. We will push ourselves to think beyond our normal constructs of clinical trials or today's supply chains.
We will explore a future where we get data from all corners of the world – digital communities, wearable devices, social media, surveys, for a, consumer data combined with hospital, pharmacy and EMR data.
INTEGRATION DEVELOPMENT HEAD (GIP, TEDx)
- Lead-level role with responsibility for creating and maintaining an enterprise-wide strategy which brings harmony to the data environment and taps into unrealized business value through readily available insights.
- Activities include performing analysis, architectural design, and implementation of various technology platforms with an emphasis on data integration.
- Leads in the architecture, designing, developing, and maintaining integration solutions
- Project Delivery Competence
- Strong ability to lead and deliver enterprise data warehouse and business intelligence platforms.
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical individuals to solve complex business problems
- Ability to understand needs within the context of a specific organization and identify appropriate technology solutions to maximize ROI with the solutions that are implemented
- Analyze BI needs, recommend BI solutions and strategy, design and implement an enterprise BI platform
- Map out enterprise data systems/objects and define/design required ETL systems/processes
- Document and maintain best practices, standards, and processes for managing the BI/DW systems and services
- Recommend on-going improvements to business and technology processes related to BI needs and solutions.
- Lead, provide technical guidance, and serve as a mentor to other team members
- Participate in technology leadership meetings to provide feedback and recommendations to the other leaders
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Minimum total of 8+ years in information technology
- Minimum 5+ years hands-on experience in API's, micro-services, architecture, integration and implementation
- 3+ years of Mulesoft experience across global enterprise
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- In-depth understanding of a wide range of database systems and architecture practices, automation and orchestration
- Experience in analysis and selection of BI platforms based on the data topography and needs of an organization
- Previous Development experience using SDLC
- Experience with a AWS serverless development
- Experience with AWS cloud platform along with tools including AWS Glue, Tidal and Automic preferred
- Experience with Apache Kafka, API's and restful API's
- Experience with cloud and hybrid data topographies
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; or relevant work experience