Integration Solution Architect (EDB) - DAB応募後で応募 求人ID R0019710 掲載日 06/11/2020 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
For the Takeda global scientific community who aspire to deliver transformative medicines to patients Scientific Informatics is the technology leader, with domain specific expertise, that provides innovative platforms and technologies to improve both operational efficiency and data-driven decision making. As an embedded partner Scientific Informatics is at the leading edge of both science and technology and proactively reacts to the changing scientific environment and needs of researchers in an agile fashion to deliver timely, value-adding solutions.
The Digital Advisory Board programs aim to ensure our growing data is easily accessible to everyone so we can help our patients and HCPs faster and more effectively.
Enterprise Data Backbone
Enterprise Data Backbone - The Enterprise Data Backbone provides the most user-friendly real-time data for all our internal and external stakeholders, accessible through self-service tools.
We will transform the way we gather and use insights by integrating completely new types of data to better support our patient and others in the healthcare system. We will build capabilities to gather real world data outside of clinical trials in ways we have not been able to do so far.
We will make data more easily accessible across Takeda and find a way to share it so that we don’t keep re-inventing the wheel. We will push ourselves to think beyond our normal constructs of clinical trials or today's supply chains.
We will explore a future where we get data from all corners of the world – digital communities, wearable devices, social media, surveys, for a, consumer data combined with hospital, pharmacy and EMR data.
INTEGRATION SOLUTION ARCHITECT
- Defines the target architecture of the product/functional area of unit and ensures its integrity and compliance with architecture standards
- Design the unit’s target architecture and maintain technical roadmap
- Synchronize integrated architectural solution among teams and resolve architectural differences and dependencies within unit
- Participate in planning, definition and high-level design of integration solutions; explore architectural alternatives, aid teams in identifying technologies and making architectural decisions
- Synchronize architectural integration solution among teams and resolve architectural differences and dependencies within unit
- Define critical non-functional requirements for the integration solution
- Update the current architecture of unit
- Manage interdependence with architectural solutions of other units
- Make sure integration architecture conforms to unit’s architectural standards and target architecture
- Design integration architectural standards together with architects outside the unit
- Decide whether to pilot new technology solutions in unit and make proposals to roll out successful solutions (coordinating with architects outside unit)
- Make sure service architecture conforms to unit target architecture
- Manage temporary solutions and technical debt at unit level
- Determine the necessary technology competencies for teams together with unit leadership
- Participate in release preparation and planning to determine necessary architectural improvements according to architecture roadmap and current priorities in unit backlog
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience spanning multiple IT disciplines, including technical architecture, application development, middleware, integrated database management and/or operations.
- Seen as an expert within the technical components of the domains/products/journeys
- Solution-oriented enabler mindset
- Seasoned integration developer/architect or technical lead with deep insight into newest technologies and trends
- Can make architecture decisions at a team and product level
- Experience in agile development, with specific integration solution architect (or similar) experience preferred
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments in a globally distributed organization.
- Strong understanding of clinical trials, real-world evidence, and product commercialization considerations in the context of the broader healthcare ecosystem required
- Strong communication skills with ability to align organization on complex technical decisions
- Experience with AWS cloud platform and tools including AWS Glue, Informatica PowerCenter, Tidal and Automic