Lead, Medical Device Engineer応募 後で応募 求人ID R0014265 掲載日 11/07/2019 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Lead, Medical Device Engineer in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Have oversight of combination drug-device related technical processes and provide end of end medical device technology leadership
- Provide strategy vision of drug-device combination product systems
- Primary technical point of contact within internal and external device manufacturing and assembly sites
- Development and provide drug-device combination product solution for Takeda’s development program in conjunction with Pharmaceutical Sciences organization.
- Design innovative drug-device combination product solutions to distinguish Takeda’s product and ensure the device is qualified and filed appropriately with respective regulatory agencies
- Develop global standards and identify opportunities to manage medical device standards and processes
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and partner organizations, including, but not limited to: component suppliers, contract device manufacturers, quality assurance, global procurement and research organizations.
- Lead cross functional teams globally to resolve technical drug-device problems and acts as a resource to drive continuous improvement on combination drug-device products
- Remain current with innovative drug-device combination product solutions and make recommendations to enhance Takeda’s medical device engineering capabilities
- Represent Product Sciences team on development and commercialization teams as appropriate
- Responsible for 2 - 5 programs
- Able to independently design combination drug-device product solution that is patient-centric solution
- Design, with collaboration with the head of the organization, combination drug-device products for Takeda portfolios
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Minimum requirement of bachelor degree in scientific/technical discipline with preference for medical device engineering or mechanical engineering degree.
- Minimum 10 years experience in pharmaceutical development, technical operations and product quality, with a minimum of 5 in medical device development
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.