Manager, Regulatory Strategy応募 後で応募 求人ID R0011970 掲載日 09/18/2019 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Manager, Regulatory Strategy in our Cambridge office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Manager, Regulatory Strategy working on the Research and Development team, you will be empowered to take responsibility for achieving submission of INDs, CTAs, briefing packages, responses, and other submissions. Major submissions (NDA/BLA/MAA) under oversight of manager. A typical will include:
- Oversees as well as executes all regulatory activities of multiple projects including one highly complex project in development and/or supports regulatory activities for assigned marketed product(s) of responsibility.
- Provides a regulatory strategic focus on non-clinical and clinical aspects of drug development and associated regulations.
- May serve as global regulatory lead (GRL) on the global project team (GPT) for individual project(s) of responsibility
- Collaborates with all Takeda regions to ensure a global regulatory strategy is created and executed upon for all projects within area of responsibility.
- May be primary FDA contact for projects of responsibility.
- Responsible for achieving submission of INDs, CTAs, briefing packages, responses, and other submissions. Major submissions (NDA/BLA/MAA) under oversight of manager.
- Accountable for ensuring all other regulatory submissions within the non-US “Americas” territories are submitted on schedule by local Takeda affiliates or development partners (eg, PRA or co-development partners) within project(s) of responsibility by ensuring the regulatory deliverables are provided as outlined in the global regulatory strategy.
- May develop/author or assist Global Regulatory Lead with development of global regulatory strategy.
- For the project(s) of responsibility, collaborates with EU and/or other regional counterparts in the authoring of global regulatory strategies and ensures critical deliverables to territories outside the US to ensure regional execution of the strategy as agreed within the global regulatory strategy
- Executes day-to-day activities for projects or delegates to staff with oversight.
- Identifies regulatory requirements and provides regulatory guidance, and expertise to global development team on the assigned project(s) of responsibility.
- Assists and attends FDA and other agency meetings.
- Identifies and notifies management of any resource gaps for project responsibility.
- Provides oversight to ensure regulatory compliance of marketed products.
- Present to senior management as requested.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- BSc Degree preferred. BA accepted.
- A minimum of 4 years of pharmaceutical industry experience. This is inclusive of 3 years of regulatory experience or combination of 4 years regulatory and/or related experience.
- Preferred experience in reviewing, authoring, or managing components of regulatory submissions.
- Working knowledge of drug development process and regulatory requirements.
- Understands and interprets scientific data as it relates to regulatory requirements and strategy for assigned projects.
- Demonstrates acceptable skills in oral and written communications, managing and adhering to timelines, negotiation skills, integrity and adaptability.
- Demonstrates acceptable skills with increasing independence in the area of regulatory strategy such as understanding broad concepts within regulatory affairs and implications across the organization and globally; proactively identifies regulatory issues; offers creative solutions and strategies, including risk mitigation strategies.
- Must work well with others and within global teams.
- Able to bring working teams together for common objectives.
- Willingness to travel to various meetings or client sites including overnight trips. Some international travel may be required.
- Requires approximately 10 % travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.