National Account Executive - West応募 後で応募 求人ID R0010058 掲載日 07/01/2019 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts; Denver, Colorado; Los Angeles, California; Salt Lake City, Utah; San Francisco, California
This individual will play a key commercial role in the sales and support of our global Oncology Disease Business, reporting to the Director, National and Federal Accounts. Primary goals include developing, enriching, and expanding enterprise-level sales and B2B relationships with US Pharmacy Benefit Managers and National Payer Accounts to support access and sales of marketed products and to optimize new product introduction and uptake in the marketplace. This individual will work closely with the National Account Executives, the Regional Account Executives, payer marketing, and field sales. Relationships with key West area payers preferred.
The National Account Executive will develop and cultivate a wide range of clinical, medical, pharmacy, policy, and executive contacts and advocates within all influential functions of the customer’s business. This individual will develop goals and account plans in alignment with US Market Access strategies and execute comprehensive and complex initiatives in the market. This will include financial analyses, strategy recommendations, and business plan development. This individual is responsible for providing the most profitable Health plan and PBM formulary access which may include securing internal business case approvals, negotiating terms and conditions, and implementing contractual agreements. The National Account Executive will work with an integrated team of NAEs and RAEs responsible for the health plan clients of the assigned PBMs to address substantial opportunities/issues that require a variety of expertise and where multiple interests are at stake and effectively contribute value-added strategic and tactical insights. The mission of the National Account Executive is to ensure end user access, reimbursement and proper utilization of marketed products by building relationships, and formulating strategies at the aligned National Accounts and PBMs.
Develop and maintain relationships within the assigned National Healthplans and PBMs Provide effective managed markets leadership for the Market Access and Sales teams to assist with the sales of marketed products Ensure proper utilization and understanding of marketed products and to develop programs as it relates to various oncology based therapeutic areas with assigned PBMs. Meet or exceed managed care access objectives and functionally manage at an enterprise level the optimization of product formulary and reimbursement positioning
Education, Behavioural Competencies and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, advanced degree preferred
- 12+ Years Bio-Pharmaceutical/Health Care sales, managed care account management, and management experience including 8+ Years direct experience in managing National PBMs with demonstration of outstanding results
- Must have a thorough understanding of the PBM and payer sector including past experience with the largest National PBMs, Managed Medicare (MaPD/PDP), and National commercial plans. It is strongly preferred that candidate has established key contacts at the largest national PBMs
- Experience demonstrating internal/external teamwork and exceptional leadership and management skills including demonstrated ability to influence without authority
- Excellent analytical skills and effectively utilize available market data to understand all aspects of the payer marketplace
- Proven business judgment and strategic business management skills with demonstrated ability to make short and long term business decisions while recognizing important trends and making appropriate recommendations that enhance the corporation’s position
- Candidate will exhibit superior written, oral, and group communication skills that allow effective contribution on several cross-functional teams and direct a market/customer driven development plan
- Candidate must have the ability to understand oncology reimbursement landscape and clinical data to support opportunities within the payer accounts
- Proven success in developing and gaining executive level approval of contract business cases including the rigorous financial analytics needed to support those business cases
- Experience contracting with the largest national PBMs including term sheet development and presentation, negotiating the best possible agreement, supporting legal during the redlining process, execution, and ongoing performance reviews
- Demonstrated success in optimization of PBM contracts through pull-through and ongoing analytics
- Strong knowledge and understanding of value based arrangements
- Experience in the highly complex Oncology sales, distribution, and reimbursement channels
- Exceptional financial and business acumen including keen analytical sense and ability to understand financial concepts; ensures that financial perspectives are incorporated in business decisions
- High energy level, integrity and exceptional work ethic
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
USA - Boston - Remote
Denver, CO, Los Angeles, CA, Salt Lake City, UT, San Francisco, CA