Product Owner – Datameer (EDB) - DAB応募後で応募 求人ID R0019713 掲載日 06/10/2020 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
For the Takeda global scientific community who aspire to deliver transformative medicines to patients Scientific Informatics is the technology leader, with domain specific expertise, that provides innovative platforms and technologies to improve both operational efficiency and data-driven decision making. As an embedded partner Scientific Informatics is at the leading edge of both science and technology and proactively reacts to the changing scientific environment and needs of researchers in an agile fashion to deliver timely, value-adding solutions.
The Digital Advisory Board programs aim to ensure our growing data is easily accessible to everyone so we can help our patients and HCPs faster and more effectively.
Enterprise Data Backbone
Enterprise Data Backbone - The Enterprise Data Backbone provides the most user-friendly real-time data for all our internal and external stakeholders, accessible through self-service tools.
We will transform the way we gather and use insights by integrating completely new types of data to better support our patient and others in the healthcare system. We will build capabilities to gather real world data outside of clinical trials in ways we have not been able to do so far.
We will make data more easily accessible across Takeda and find a way to share it so that we don’t keep re-inventing the wheel. We will push ourselves to think beyond our normal constructs of clinical trials or today's supply chains.
We will explore a future where we get data from all corners of the world – digital communities, wearable devices, social media, surveys, for a, consumer data combined with hospital, pharmacy and EMR data.
PRODUCT OWNER - DATAMEER
- Responsible for leading teams to releasing a product that meets the customer’s needs to achieve the team goals
- Has end-to-end responsibility for defining and prioritizing requirements (stories) in the backlog and also accepts requirements (stories) as completed
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Subject matter expertise in Datameer with previous history in architecture and technical ownership
- 5+ years of solid experience owning and delivering digital products across the enterprise
- 3+ years leveraging Datameer across Data Science teams with huge volume of data
- Strong experience in concept sharing and delivering end-to-end implementations of data product solutions
- Previous experience defining a visually strategic product roadmap, integrating that plan into a solution and expanding on it
- Experience working across Data Science or Big Data solutions and End User Computing teams
- Spark experience is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in multiple business areas (e.g., marketing, sales, finance, operations, technology)
- Well informed on cloud-native technologies that enable batch and streaming data ingestion into cloud
- Background that comprises both solid business acumen as well as high-level understanding of high-quality digital product delivery
- Good understanding of Agile & Lean delivery principles
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills