Program Team Communications Lead - DAB応募後で応募 求人ID R0019702 掲載日 06/11/2020 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
For the Takeda global scientific community who aspire to deliver transformative medicines to patients Scientific Informatics is the technology leader, with domain specific expertise, that provides innovative platforms and technologies to improve both operational efficiency and data-driven decision making. As an embedded partner Scientific Informatics is at the leading edge of both science and technology and proactively reacts to the changing scientific environment and needs of researchers in an agile fashion to deliver timely, value-adding solutions.
The Digital Advisory Board programs aim to ensure our growing data is easily accessible to everyone so we can help our patients and HCPs faster and more effectively.
Central Support – Central support will be at the forefront of driving new ways of working, collaborating and change. We need talent that are willing to be first adopters. Leaders who can help ensure learnings and best practices are leveraged across all of Takeda’s digital priorities
As disruptive technology changes the face of healthcare industry, Takeda will have a new role to play. We are taking a giant step forward to shape a new breed of organization. A future-ready organization that shape shifts as the world changes. We have embarked on a visionary journey to become a truly Living Business. A digital and data-driven organization with agile capabilities to respond quickly to new technology opportunities and changing customer expectations.
While others react to changing dynamics and disruption by building barriers around their digital solutions and patients, we understand that the global healthcare transformation can only be successful when we enter a new era of trust and collaboration by exchanging data, insights and knowledge.
We will explore new ways of working across Takeda. We will introduce agile capabilities and culture driving more intentional collaboration, innovation and partnerships across geographies and business units.
- Help bridge the gap between IT, Technology Enabler programs and the business as Takeda begins a digital transformation initiative.
- Lead will own and drive 2-3 of the Digital Advisory Board programs.
- As Digital Communications Lead, you will use a combination of creativity, innovation, and practical marketing knowledge to deliver promotional messages/campaigns/increase product and mission awareness for our digital transformation/DAB project.
- Ultimately own and drive the recognition and branding across the organization.
- Ensure understanding and engagement in DAB programs by providing strategic communications and change management expertise focused on strategy, process, and deliverables for a diverse global audience.
- Create communications plans, presentations, social media posts, videos, articles, talking points and other communications objects to amplify messages.
- Attend program team meetings and assist program leads with setting up and running each session.
- Support external communications agency with relevant and timely program-related information that can be used for audiences outside of Takeda.
- Develop and maintain an active SharePoint presence that serves as an electronic front door for program information.
- Collect and maintain success metrics to demonstrate return on investment of program initiatives.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, or other relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in corporate/digital/social media communications.
- Experience in analyzing and reporting on web traffic, analytics, and engagement to include the tracking of conversion rates.
- Healthcare industry experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical company.
- Experience managing operational systems, policies, and procedures in a global, matrixed environment such as a Fortune 500 Company is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in crafting social media communications strategies at a country and global scale.
- Knowledge and experience of social media landscape within the US.
- Design communications skills to produce engaging content for online audiences including a high standard of copy-editing ability in English.