Research Investigator / Senior Research Associate, Analytical development - Cell Therapy応募後で応募 求人ID R0021243 掲載日 07/09/2020 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Research Investigator / Senior Research Associate, assay development- Cell Therapy in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Research Investigator / Senior Research Associate, assay development - Cell Therapy working on the Pharm Science, Cell Therapy team, you will be empowered to build a world class cell therapy team.
This Research Investigator / Senior Research Associate position will play an important role in assay development for cellular therapy products and driving the project towards clinical.
As a Research Investigator / Senior Research Associate - Assay development to develop, coordinate and provide assay support for process development and product characterization to better understand our cell therapy products. This position will play an important role in the characterization of cellular therapy products to drive the project towards clinical.
- Works with departmental and/or cross functional peers to execute on assignments independently or under limited supervision.
- Owns responsibility for technical aspects of a project.
- Presents study results at team or department meetings, to external partners or at conferences.
- Prepares complex study protocols, reports, technology transfer documentation, and regulatory documents for clinical trials.
- Plans and implements resolutions to technical problems/issues.
- Understands project timelines and deliverables and plans/coordinates project work accordingly with departmental, functional and external stakeholders.
- Works collaboratively with other members from different teams and demonstrates independent, self-starting and supportive of team-based research and able to work effectively in a matrix organization.
- Builds and maintains relationships with key vendors and assists with technical aspects of vendor negotiations.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Education and Experience:
To Be Considered for the Research Investigator Level:
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, pharmacy, engineering or related pharmaceutical science; 5+ years relevant industry experience
- Master’s degree in biology, chemistry, biology, pharmacy, engineering or related pharmaceutical science; 3+ years relevant industry experience,
- Previous experience working in lab setting
To Be Considered for the Senior Research Associate Level:
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, pharmacy, engineering or related pharmaceutical science; 2+ years relevant industry experience
- Master’s degree in biology, chemistry, biology, pharmacy, engineering or related pharmaceutical science; 0+ years relevant industry experience
- Previous experience working in lab setting
Knowledge and Skills:
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills - Able to troubleshoot critical issues or problems and determine causes and possible solutions using appropriate information
- Teamwork – Ability to work well in a highly cross-functional team environment
- Communication- Able to expresses one’s self clearly and concisely within team; documents issues and/or concerns concisely with colleagues; timely and effectively communicates issues to supervisor; technical writing skills to support contributing to internal technical documents
- Organization – Exercises good time management and prioritization skills and able to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge Sharing - Ability to capture organizational knowledge; improve solutions, processes, and deliverables through use of information; improve information capital by contributing experience, theories, deliverables, and models for others to use
- Technical - Advanced proficiency in use of applicable lab equipment and operations
- May require approximately 5-10% travel.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs