Scrum Master - DAB応募後で応募 求人ID R0021097 掲載日 07/08/2020 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
For the Takeda global scientific community who aspire to deliver transformative medicines to patients Scientific Informatics is the technology leader, with domain specific expertise, that provides innovative platforms and technologies to improve both operational efficiency and data-driven decision making. As an embedded partner Scientific Informatics is at the leading edge of both science and technology and proactively reacts to the changing scientific environment and needs of researchers in an agile fashion to deliver timely, value-adding solutions.
The Digital Advisory Board programs aim to ensure our growing data is easily accessible to everyone so we can help our patients and HCPs faster and more effectively.
Patient Engagement Platform
Patient Engagement Platform - Develop a patient centric technology foundation that enables a seamless and personalized patient experience, delivering improved patient outcomes, and generating actionable data.
We want to ensure patients get the right diagnosis, treatment and support at the right time, ultimately ensuring the best possible outcomes. We will do that by building a platform made up of trusted partners providing personalized digital and data-driven solutions to empower patients and their healthcare providers.
Our patients want to own their own health data and decide who to share it with. They want an intuitive experience personalized to their needs and connected to their healthcare support network.
We will bring together a network of trusted channels, digital devices, and partnerships in a seamless way to empower patients and their healthcare providers. We will drive real world data from clinical development to available treatment tailored to local market needs.
- This role will be responsible for workflow efficiency, the team’s understanding of Agile development practices, effectively interfaces with other teams and units, and promotes self-organization and maturity in the team.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance and continuous improvement of Agile ceremonies and practices, teaching new techniques to the team as needed.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of trust through facilitation of retrospectives and feedback exchange among team members.
- Ensure compliance and continuous improvement of Agile ceremonies and practices, teaching new techniques to the team as needed.
- Facilitate team ceremonies from sprint planning to demonstration as well as tracking progress and achievement of the team goals at daily stand-ups using burndown charts/cumulative flow diagrams.
- Coordinate interaction with other teams of one's own and other units and manage the processes of breaking down tasks and estimating workload, finding dependencies with other teams and updating the backlog accordingly.
- Administer the backlog in the production system and help other teams and conventional parts of the organization build effective communication and interaction with the team.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, or other relevant work experience.
- Experience in Agile development (specific Scrum Master experience preferred).
- 4+ years of experience within a Lean/Agile development environment.
- Thorough understanding of Scrum, Kanban, and/or SAFe methodologies.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to reach audiences of all levels of a large global organization.
- Comfortable leading multi-day workshops and training modules.