Summer Internship, Global Statistics 1応募 後で応募 求人ID R0013774 掲載日 11/08/2019 Location:Cambridge, Massachusetts
Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
Interns will work closely with experienced industry statisticians on topics related to the big data, artificial intelligence, innovative design and analysis of clinical trials and/or pre-clinical research.
- Experience in MS Office applications
- Must be deadline driven and have a high level of organizational and planning skills
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to work well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Applicants must currently be enrolled in a PhD biostatistics, statistics, or related program
Better Health, Brighter Future
Learn more at takedajobs.com
Paid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)