MSL_Ninlaro応募 後で応募 求人ID R0007608 掲載日 03/06/2019 Location:Chengdu, China
Represent the Medical Affairs function in the field, to foster collaborative relationships with external customers including Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and other experts including pharmacists, to facilitate the exchange of unbiased scientific information between medical society and Takeda China.
1. KOLs engagement
- Responsible for identifying and updating regional KOLs (national KOLs if applicable) list to engage within assigned Therapy Area.
- Responsible for profiling regional KOLs (national KOLs if applicable), design and implement individual KOL engagement plan.
- Maintain robust and long-terms professional relationships with regional experts, particularly KOLs, by regular on field visit and other medical initiatives defined by KOLs engagement plan.
- Obtain feedback and advice about Takeda products or interesting TAs from KOLs through 1 on 1 interactions, advisory boards or medical meetings.
- Summarize and communicate relevant KOLs feedback to relevant internal stakeholders to support and help inform the medical strategy in line with brand plan.
- Train and develop speakers on the company’s products.
- Identify potential investigators for Medical affairs study.
2. Regional Medical Plan and Initiatives
- Responsible for establishing regional medical plan and design medical initiatives, consistent with central medical strategy and regional medical needs.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining annual regional medical budget requests and ensuring the approval budgets are being managed and tracked.
- Plan, organize and conduct regional AB boards meetings in relevant TA.
- Conduct KOLs visit according KOLs engagement plan, record the visit report and insight collection by appropriate system, like VEEVA CRM, MEDIsource system.
- Provide and communicate fair and balanced information on the benefits and risks of Takeda products, therapeutic options, and the disease state in Takeda regional medical activities.
- Develop and conduct lectures/educational sessions for appropriate healthcare audiences on non-promotional regional educational activities.
- Develop non-promotional educational materials (e.g. slides decks, education videos) for specific regional medical activities.
- Proactively support the conduction of Takeda MA study (Phase IV study, HEOR), including input for regional sites feasibility check, investigator recommendation and communication.
- Identify KOL’s research capability & interesting area and the feasibility of IISR possibility with Takeda, receive unsolicited investigator initiated sponsored studies (IISR) requests which fit for medical strategy, escalate for MA’s review if appropriate.
- As part of Medical Education team, responsible for submitting regional medical education grant request applications from external customers.
3. Regional Medical Expertise
- Build reputation as regional TA expert participating in appropriate internal network across Medical, Marketing, Trainings and sales functions.
- Provide medical insight and support for regional market/sales activities as appropriate accordance with all local and regional guidelines.
- Give internal medical training to regional internal customers, focused on TA trends and key information updating of Takeda products, based on the business needs.
- Properly response to the unsolicited inquiry in compliance with relevant Takeda SOPs.
- Medical support for SFE activities as request (e.g. DSM quarterly test)
- Liaise with Takeda development team where appropriate to establish and manage an external regional network of investigators and KOLs.
- Additional scope of responsibilities and other therapeutic areas may apply if assigned by the line manager.
Business Unit: RSM, RPM, DSM, Sales
Medical: Medical Advisor, MI and other Medical colleagues in Takeda China
Legal Dept., Compliance Dept., SFE Dept., Key Account team, Clinical Development team: on demand
KOLs and other important experts, including pharmacists.
Professional Societies: on demand
Vendors, including CROs: depending on specific program.
Level of Education
Master degree in Medical or Life science is required, doctoral education is preferred.
Working Experience in Relevant Field
- Either ≥1 year working experience in clinical practice and/or in multinational pharmaceutical company or ≥2 year relevant work experience.
- [For senior MSL, ≥2 prior MSL experience with a track record of success in multinational pharmaceutical company are required]
- Clinical experiences within relevant TAs are preferred.
Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Fundamental knowledge of clinical study methodology.
- Customer focused with excellent communication and influencing skills that can impact at regional level.
- Highly medical project management skills to deliver on complex tasks within timeframe and manage milestones.
- Innovative sense and willing to drive a complex and changing environment and effectively manage and resolve issues of responsible products from medical perspective.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Fluent in written business English, workable in spoken English.
- Awareness of and adherence to the company’s credo and compliance requirement.
- Strong communication skill and team spirit
- MSL is a field based role and the successful candidate would be expected to >50% work days on field. The successful candidate will also be expected to travel during the holidays as required by the business need.