Immunology Business Manager - Chicago, IL - South応募後で応募 求人ID R0037140 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Chicago, Illinois; Champaign, Illinois; Springfield, Illinois
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Immunology Business Manager in our Chicago South territory.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Our employees come to work every day with a shared mission: to develop and deliver breakthrough therapies for the hundreds of millions of people in the world affected by rare diseases and other high-need conditions, who lack effective therapies to live their lives to the fullest.
The Territory Business Manager will be responsible for driving Immunology sales growth through execution of sales strategies.
- Collaborates with Regional Business Director and various customer facing team members to ensure patients are supported through their PI journey.
- Drive demand generation efforts through a focus on healthcare professionals. The HCPs should be educated and informed on Takeda brands: GAMMAGARD, HYQVIA and CUVITRU for Primary Immune Disease patients.
- This position requires daytime, as well as, evening and weekend activities, and the ability to manage through the complexity of the IG marketplace (distribution, site of care).
- This individual works closely with third party specialty pharmacies to ensure patients receive access to therapy.
- The candidate must compliantly adhere to all policies and guidelines and ensure high level of customer satisfaction and exudes Takeda culture and values.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Clinical sales background with a Bachelor of Science degree (minimum)
- 7+ years of demonstrated successful relevant healthcare experience in managing and being accountable for own business.
- Demonstrated ability to work across various organizational functions.
- Results driven- a track record of results and compliance throughout career.
- Demonstrated understanding of customers motivations and needs.
- Demonstrated business acumen and strong knowledge of sales processes.
- Background that showcases strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, as well as negotiation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated organizational, and territory planning skills are required.
- Track record of displaying the ability to thrive both in team and individual contributor settings.
- Effective at acquiring, analyzing and interpreting customer data to create effective sales strategies.
- Demonstrated change agility skills and experiences required.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in Immunology is highly desirable.
- Biotech experience desirable.
- Experience with Specialty Pharmacy is encouraged.
- Demonstrated results in influencing HCPs to prescribe and product launch experience a plus.
- Conduct patient and physician engagements on evenings, including the execution of Peer to Peer programming.
- Requirement to support conventions and meetings supporting Immunology.
- Up to 50% travel required. Territory includes Aurora, Naperville, Bloomingdale, St. Charles, Joliet, Kankakee, Springfield, Normal, Peoria, Champaign, Quad Cities, & surrounding areas.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
This job posting excludes CO applicants.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws.
For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please