Regional Account Executive - Northwest応募 Job ID R0004120 Location Denver, Colorado, United States; Salt Lake City, Utah, United States;
REGIONAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Job Description Position Summary:
This individual will play a key role in securing access and minimizing barriers to access for Takeda Oncology products. The RAE will provide effective support and communication to the Oncology Specialty sales force to assist with the access for our oncolytics in select accounts as it relates to reimbursement and communicate updated reimbursement policies and reimbursement landscape changes.
This person will develop and maintain relationships within assigned accounts, including Key Physician accounts, Regional Managed Care payers, Medical groups, Oncology State Societies, Office Manager Societies, CAC members.
This individual will be highly strategic and able to manage large territories. They will be responsible for securing appropriate reimbursement of our existing therapies and any future products as well as responsibility for the Regional Commercial Payers, Medicare Contractors, and Medicaid agencies
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Regional Account Executive will play an essential commercial role in the support of our oncology disease business reporting to the Managed Markets Director of Regional Account Executives. Primary goals of the RAE will be to support key provider accounts, assisting the oncology sales force with reimbursement challenges for these accounts and maintaining open access for patients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in working with provider practices to remove barriers and present approved patient services materials.
- Be well versed and knowledgeable in commercial payer decision-making processes as well as Medicare policies encompassing Parts A, B, C, and Part D and have extensive understanding of the impact of these Medicare reform measures and how they impact Takeda Oncology, our customers and competitive products.
- Secure reimbursement access for our products in Regional Payer Accounts (including capitated Medical Groups) and minimize insurance barriers to physicians and patients.
- RAE will call on assigned commercial payers, Medicare, Medicaid, Medical and Pharmacy Directors, and key policy makers within that assigned payer business segment.
Requirements and preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business discipline
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or medical device industry.
- Candidate must have the ability to understand the Oncology Marketplace; our approved indications, and relate approved clinical data to support opportunities within the payer accounts.
- Strong presentations skills and comfort level in presenting detailed information
- Demonstrated analytical skills, exhibit superior communication (oral and written) and teamwork skills to effectively contribute with several cross-functional teams.
- Experience establishing and maintaining high-level relationships with key decision makers is a critical. Individual must have a solid understanding of the payer sector. - Ideally individual will have well-established key contacts at the regional and local level.
- Previous Market Access / buy and bill and/ or Part D experience is a plus.
- Willingness to travel to various meetings, including overnight trips.
- Requires approximately 60% travel.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please
Salt Lake City, UT