Regional Product Protection Lead – ICMEA応募 後で応募 求人ID R0011918 掲載日 09/06/2019 Location: United Arab Emirates
OBJECTIVES / PURPOSE
- Responsible for the outcome of all regional based product security investigations, supply chain security initiatives, and education and awareness programs.
- Direct all investigations involving the counterfeiting and other types of illicit trade of Takeda Products.
- Accountable for directing third party investigators and employees that perform these duties to support these investigations and maintain compliance.
- Direct and promote high security standards and requirements for supply chain partners, as well as, perform due diligence and audit against these requirements.
- Direct all product theft, diversion, tampering, adulteration and counterfeit investigations, including employees that perform these duties, from inception to logical conclusion Such activities include the collection and proper handling of evidence and preparation of investigative reports suitable for internal and external dissemination.
- Manage the collection and reporting of field intelligence information within the regions resulting in the initiation of quality investigations. Sources of intelligence include industry contacts, law enforcement, regulatory, the Pharmaceutical Security Institute, and others.
- Collaborate with functional areas and local operating companies in order to gain support for these efforts and maintain compliance.
- Manage market surveys within the region to detect and assess the extent of illicit trade involving Takeda products as well as potential security gaps in the company’s supply chain. As necessary, formulate an investigative strategy and execute based on results.
- Act as the primary liaison person to local, regional, country, and international law enforcement agencies, and develop and maintain a regional network of industry contacts in furtherance of product protection activities.
- Manage the security project outcomes of consultants and contractors to support the activities, consistent with established guidelines and requirements.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and enhancing a life cycle management approach to product protection/security countermeasures in order to ensure that methodologies are working as intended based on how a product is performing in the marketplace and/or region.
- Accountable for developing and conducting product protection initiatives for the region such as training of foreign customs authorities, assisting in recordation of products with customs authorities and implementation of product anti-counterfeiting measures.
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders to gain support and collaboration for product protection initiatives as well as heighten awareness of the dangers of illicit trade of pharmaceuticals to patient safety.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Knowledge and experience in conducting product protection and/or corporate investigations.
- Functional knowledge within supply chain security and other aspects related to physical security
- Ability to manage complex investigations to their successful conclusion.
- Ability to think outside the box and make strong recommendations to secure the supply chain.
- Ability to leverage the Takeda and External Network to drive results.
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Responsible for managing outside contractors and consultants perform services on Takeda’s behalf.
- Develop investigative and supply chain security strategies and manage cost.
- Collaborate with internal business partners e.g. Supply Chain, Trademark Department, Legal, and Quality, as well as, collaborate with authorities and industry to protect patients from illicit trade.
- Strong ability to recognize threats, trends and risk within the supply chain and take corrective action to mitigate those risk.
- Large geographical markets and product portfolio with changing dynamics.
- Be able to navigate through a variety of risk and support business needs.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Bachelors degree required, Criminal Justice preferred
- 7+ years in conducting investigations and/or security or law enforcement experience
- Bilingual – Fluent Arabic and English