AGILE Champion応募後で応募 求人ID R0043746 掲載日 08/19/2021 Location:Dublin, Ireland
- As a member of the Business Excellence site/functional team, become an AGILE expert.
- Drive and actively implement AGILE initiatives which belong to one or more AGILE workstreams in the GMS and GQ organization.
- Deliver the AGILE program at site/function realising business improvements and engaging all employees.
- Participate in AGILE Community of Practice (COP), sharing best practices accross the network.
- Be a champion of change at site/function:
- Upon two to three years of successful term in this role, AGILE Champions will be considered as viable candidates for the next best-fitting opportunities to further progress their careers in the organization.
Deploy AGILE program across Grange Castle:
- Establish common understanding of AGILE program and 5 workstreams.
- Collaborate with workstream leads and owners to understand key programs for deployment and applicability to site/function.
- Participate in the strategy deployment process at site/function to understand strategy and support translation into AGILE activities in roadmap.
- Actively support the delivery of the AGILE roadmap and wave initiatives, developing skills through co-leading initiatives and eventually lead AGILE projects
- Participate in AGILE bootcamps learning key skills necessary for workstream activities
- Develop own capabilities in AGILE as detailed in AGILE Champion certification document
- Visit other sites occasionally to learn, share, and replicate good practices.
- Be a “new pair of eyes”; provide feedback and receive feedback.
- Support and assist other AGILE Champions for the sites and functions in their AGILE journey
- Actively share best practises through AGILE sharing tools and Community of Practice (CoP).
Site AGILE roadmap:
- Support creation of site roadmap detailing AGILE activities which will be executed in the fiscal year in collaboration with the site/functional Leadership Team.
- Ensure roadmap initiatives are present on SPOT reporting tool.
- Lead elements of the AGILE roadmap and AGILE 4.0 Wave initiatives under the guidance of the site BE Lead.
- Coach AGILE concepts and mindsets and behaviors across the organization, including Senior Leadership.
- Participate in site/functional workshops to improve coaching capabilities.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Knowledge of Bio-pharmaceutical operations
- Logical thinker
- Excellent communication abilities
- Influences change and supports others in the change management process
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Inform decision making, all significant AGILE decisions at site/function will be taken by Business excellence.
- Develop business acumen during their tenure in AGILE to understand business impact and develop decision making capabilities.
- Responsible for developing their problem solving capabilities.
- Interacts with all levels of the organisation and collaborates strongly with other AGILE Champions
- Develops strong relationships with key stakeholders across the Takeda network.
- Inquisitive disposition
- Capable of connecting workstream activities to maximise AGILE impact
- Passionate about digital technology
- Shares openly and learns from others.
- Capable of operating across company culture
- English language abilities or ambition to become proficient in english.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Demonstrated passion for not accepting the status quo and self-driven to improve the business
- Courage of conviction and open to critical feedback
- Recognized as individual that demonstrated consistently strong performance over time and an aptitude for learning agility
- A natural leader, comfortable networking and connecting people.
- Agile learner with proven abilities to put theory into practice
- Project management capabilities
- Strong facilitation and organisation abilities
- Excellent listening capabilites