Project Engineer応募後で応募 求人ID R0050615 掲載日 10/22/2021 Location:Dublin, Ireland
The Project Engineer reporting to the Project Engineering Manager is responsible for:
- The implementation of engineering projects through full life cycle in compliance HPRA and FDA standards.
- Managing 3rd party contractors in the execution of capital projects.
- Ownership of budget and schedule for capital projects.
- Liaise with 3rd party engineering companies to ensure delivery of capital projects.
- Design, execute and manage engineering projects for the site, following Engineering Department standards.
- Maintain strict budgetary control, while adhering to agreed schedules.
- Contribute to the preparation of the site capital budget and support other Departments in securing capital funding for projects throughout the year.
- Work collaboratively with other site teams in development and execution of projects.
- Support technology transfer initiatives for incoming new products. This requires good communication and close cooperation with key Technology Transfer personnel from other departments.
- Implement continuous improvement projects to improve availability and plant efficiency.
- Initiate and complete validation documentation and testing as required.
- Adhere to safe working practices as set out in the safety statement and other company safety rules.
- Control and monitor safe working practices of contractors on site.
- Actively encourage the culture of teamwork and integration within the Engineering Department and with all other Departments.
- Participate fully in any cross functional training initiatives.
- Drive and promote the corporate values of Takeda-ism within the workplace.
- Actively foster, in cooperation with other TIL staff, an ethos and culture of safety awareness where safety is accepted as an integral part of the overall business.
- Participate in safety and environmental initiatives.
- Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessments.
- Other duties as required and directed by the relevant Manager or other Officer appointed by the Board of Directors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A 3rd level degree in Engineering, or equivalent, required.
- Project Management accreditation would be an advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical project / Program management including experience in aseptic manufacturing environment.
- Project management experience in biopharmaceutical operations involving cell cultures or Regenerative Medicines / ATMPs an advantage.
- Excellent project management skills, Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent PM qualification is a plus.
- Ability to plan workload and work to tight timelines.
- Ability to communicate with site management, production, and quality personnel.
- Good understanding of best practice safety procedures and standards applicable to construction and installation work.
- Ability to produce technical documentation to a high standard.
- Takes further responsibility/accountability for the management and execution of trouble shooting and projects in their specific area.
- Excellent at knowledge sharing through mentoring and training to lift the average expertise level across the site in their area.
- Safety focused.
- A positive mindset and willingness to work with others.
- The ability to work in a highly regulated industry and strive for continuous improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to produce technical reports.
- Strong Quality orientation.
- Well organised and adaptable to change.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- MS Project experience or equivalent.