Regional Product Manager, Hemophilia, South China応募 後で応募 求人ID R0012003 掲載日 09/10/2019 Location:Guangzhou, China
To serve as a regional marketing expert, who will drive the regional business by developing tailored, integrated plans, and coordinating cross-functionally and leveraging resources to build up COE and KAM plans.
- Develop and execute regional plan: (1) interpret central marketing strategies and adapt to a local plan, and (2) design and implement tailored regional plan.
- Customize KAM plan.
- Develop support for COE and leverage cross-functional resource: leverage cross-function resource to support KA management and assist to build up Center of Excellence.
- Regional KOL management: drive customer participation and connectivity to the brand or the organization through differentiated services or interactions, with particular attention to regional opinion leaders.
- Develop and support patient education program content: leverage marketing strategy to develop content and HCP speaker support for Patient Education programs.
- Manage sales team training within the assigned region: regular sales training for marketing excellence.
- Relevant university degree in Science, Engineering or Pharmacy.
- At least 3 years of sales experience in big pharma.
- Business qualification e.g. MBA.
- Specialty care promotions experience in a multinational pharmaceutical company.
- At least 1 year of local marketing work experience in a pharmaceutical company.
- Experience with orphan or niche medicines.