Head of Medical & Scientific Affairs - Oncology応募 Job ID R0002320 Location High Wycombe, England, United Kingdom;
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as Head of Medical and Scientific Affairs, Oncology in our UK office, Wooburn Green, Buckinghamshire.
We at Takeda UK were proud to be awarded Company of the Year at the PMEA Awards 2018 and since an exciting company acquisition this year have now expanded our portfolio and R&D pipeline further, including into rare diseases.
Leading the Oncology Medical Affairs team and reporting directly to the Business Unit Director, Oncology, you will be empowered to manage all head office and field based oncology medical teams as well as contributing to the development of commercial and businessstrategy.
The successful applicant will act as an ambassador for the Oncology medical affairs team in all customer facing medical activity and must demonstrate a genuine interest in building and maintaining strong key customer and KOL partnerships including attendance at national and international congresses and advisory boards.
Candidates must have substantial experience in Medical Affairs within Oncology or rare diseases and are likely to be in a lead role currently with a commitment to exceptional compliance standards. We are seeking candidates with experience of supporting Market Access teams with stakeholder submissions to NICE, SMC and AWMSG.
This represents a great opportunity for an ambitious GMC Final Signatory Pharmacist or Medic to step up into role with a broader portfolio, increased people and strategic responsibility as well as the opportunity to make a personal contribution to Global projects.
- Line management, motivation and development of head office and field based oncology medical teams including Medical Advisers/Managers and the MedicalScientific Liaison (MSL) team manager.
- Establish and develop strong relationships with key external customers (the expectation is at least one day per week in the field).
- Providescientific support and advice to the medical team and wider business regarding relevant promotional and non-promotional materials including final corporate certification.
- To manage enquiries regarding Investigator Initiated-Sponsored Research (llSR) and to maintain channels of communication with Takeda Global R&D and EUCAN/Boston.
- Support the medical information, regulatory and pharmacovigilance teams in their drug safety responsibilities.
- Be a key contributor at Medical Director meetings and Global Oncology Medical quarterly conferences.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader working together across 80 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
What Takeda Can Offer You
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include: Competitive basic salary, Car Allowance, 20% Target Bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Cover and Life Assurance.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
High Wycombe, Great Britain